SF Motive for Sale! LF: Atmos, SENSE, OD, other

Hey everyone,

Update: I really need to downsize here, so unless listed otherwise all throws are $15.

My collection over the last few months has steadily grown as I’ve gotten back into the collecting game and I think it’s about time to get rid of some things now. Any damage/vibe is listed to the best of my ability. I’m mostly looking to sell right now, although there are a few things that I’m looking for:

• Most Atmos (except for Pomodoro or Snowberry)
  • YYJ Lyn Fury
  • OD Diorama/Panorama
  • SENSE: Next Journey Glossy Version (Blue or Green), FTP, Anti-Mono. Open to other models too.
    Feel free to negotiate prices or offer something else however!

Complete photo album

The yoyos

SF Motive - Coral - $20
This one has a pretty large gash on the rim from falling off of my shelf. This introduced some pretty noticeable vibe; I’ve been able to tune it out somewhat, but it is still to the level that I would consider this to be in “beater” condition.
Motive damage one

Sold/Traded
Mk1 x Spinworthy Metal Harbinger - Blue/Orange Half Swap - $50
I played this yoyo maybe 1-2 hours total before deciding it wasn’t for me. No damage, very slight bearing vibe that it came with. Includes original box and string plus stickers, along with an extra pair of pads.
Mk1 x Spinworthy Harbinger

YYJ X-Convict - Worlds 2009 Edition - Make Offer
This yoyo is a very interesting one; it is an X-convict with a silver/black marble pattern all over. There are pinpricks all over the rim however they blend in with the marble pattern, so it was hard to photograph; I showcased the most visible ones in the photo below. Has a slight old-school YYJ vibe. Make an offer for this one.
X-convict damage
X-convict face one
X-convict face two

GWAY Saboteur - red - $35
No damage. 9/10 smoothness.
Saboteur face
Saboteur Profile

Duncan Exit 8 (bimetal) - black w/ gold rings - $15
No damage. 8/10 smoothness (slight vibe).
Exit 8 Face
Exit 8 Profile

Duncan Haymaker (monometal) - black - $10
Scratches on rims/pinpricks. smoothness 7/10 (medium-level vibe) caused by extremely tight bearing seat which had some of the ano worn off when I changed bearings.
Haymaker damage

Duncan World Class - Red - $15
Scratches and pinpricks. 8/10 smoothness (slight vibe).
World Class Damage 1
World Class damage 2

Good Life Gulch - Green/Black/Brown Fade - $15
This yoyo was sold to me as a B-grade, I believe for some ano-imperfections that were to small for me to capture. Smoothness 8/10 (slight vibe). No damage.
Gulch face
Gulch Profile

I also have the following throws that I’ll throw in as extras, or for free if you pay shipping:

• Duncan Big Fun
  • MYY T6
  • Yomega hyperwarp heavy wing
  • Glow imperial
2 Likes

Reserving reply for edits.

Have the lyn fury and X-convict sold out yet?

Bump!

X-convict and Harbinger are traded; still have others to get rid of here however! Let’s make deals!

Bump

Bumpity umpity

Bump!

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Messaged about cthat world class

Bump!

I have a panorama for sell