1000 posts Thank you's and stuff

This is my 1000 post and I just wanted to say thanks too all of you guys on the forums here 'cause theres been days when I was just feeling down and you guys would always be here posting something funny that would always make me feel better

Im not going to go on forever I just wanted to say thanks to everyone especialy to

TA for all of the fun contests
Legyoyo Modman110 abby1371 and Sushi EDIT and Bcmaddog (sorry for forgetting you man) everyone els who played a part in creating that YYE MC server for us yoyoers to play on

And everyone Else on the YYE forums

(Like I said short and to the point)

Thanks Guys!

EDIT Heres my yoyo story for those of you that dont know me

Well I had just baught my YYF velocity and I was looking for new tricks to learn so I googled it and I found yotricks.com the tricks there were ok but the tutorials wernt that great so a few days later my friend zach (the one who got me into yoyoing his forum name is witlessone by the way) said "I found this site called yoyoexpert I think the tutorials there are better so I found YYE the next day and I started learning tricks After about a year of throwing I attended MN states 2012 and I placed 31st out of 43 in the jr 1a division and ive been throwing ever since finaly last april I decided to get a YYE forum account and I met all of you guys and I started really being part of the yoyo community
cause before I joined the forums I really wasnt connected to the yoyo community at all

Im so happy I decidead to join the forums

2 Likes

YYE MC server?

Well not one run by YYE but there are some other people from the YYE forums playing on it

heres the thread about it COME JOIN YO-TOWN A MC SERVER - Unrelated Discussion - YoYoExpert Forums

So Erik, tell us how you stumbled upon YoyoExpert…we all have our story how we ended up here. I’m not sure if I read yours yet. :-\ Were you shopping, or looking for new tricks to learn?

Well I had just baught my YYF velocity and I was looking for new tricks to learn so I googled it and I found yotricks.com the tricks there were ok but the tutorials wernt that great so a few days later my friend zach (the one who got me into yoyoing his forum name is witlessone by the way) said "I found this site called yoyoexpert I think the tutorials there are better so I found YYE the next day and I started learning tricks After about a year of throwing I attended MN states 2012 and I placed 31st out of 43 in the jr 1a division and ive been throwing ever since finaly last april I decided to get a YYE forum account and I met all of you guys and I started really being part of the yoyo community
cause before I joined the forums I really wasnt connected to the yoyo community at all

Im so happy I decidead to join the forums :smiley:

Ok My yoyo story has now been added to the origanal post