1 YoYo for the rest of your life!

The Werrd fruiture but I need both the blueberry one and the plum one that I have to survive.

Only 1? :<

Chief all the way

'08 888

ive had a design in my head, just not the tools/help to achieve the product :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

its a yoyo with features from:

-Cliff
-Mo-Vitation
-Too Hot
-Horizon
-Speed Dial
-Phaser

a 7075 yoyo, plastic rims for durability, steel ring on the inside for super long spinzzz with a nice grinding blast…yummy :o :o :o :o :o :o

My. Dream. Yoyo.

this is what i would choose, by far ;D

I’m actually not quite sure yet. Currently, it may have to be my Eternal Throw Victory. It’s stable, quick (and chill), very capable of grinding which I like. I would need something with rim weight, wide catch zone (Too Hot, or a V shape, or something in between much like the Quake), need an inner ring grind area, and most importantly, need to be a smooth player and durable.

That’s a tough question. Really tough.

If I had to pick just one it’d probably be my TiWalker.

A no jive (unbreakable one that is :)) is a close second.

For those who chose the Duncan MG, just curious, why?

You really love that throw don’t you Adrian :wink:

Auldey Equilibrium!!!

CLYW Scout!!! I have yet to find a yoyo that aspires to it’s greatness.

I love the WM2

It is just a super fun yoyo to play! Great for 1A or 5A. You can change up the spacers and add some friction stickers and you’ve got a responsive throw. You could even fab up a wood axle and have a fixed axle throw (probably some bloody knuckles too). This yoyo will be anything you want it to be.

1 Like

KLR hands down.

Green splash CZPoint

Really? One yoyo for the rest of my life! That’s just not nice. I hope I don’t have nightmares now. :’(

Team Edition CLYW Sasquatch

Markmont Classic

I don’t know man, maybe my Prophecy (has everything I love about a yoyo) but I have many more throws with greater sentimental value.

OD Sovereign.

It’s not my current favorite (Evora), but the Sovereign is probably the most significant to me. It was my first titanium, and titanium is a must for a “rest of my life” yoyo, durability-wise. It’s far from my favorite shape for performance capabilities, but I’m a big sucker for organic shapes, as they’re comfortable and make me nostalgic of when first threw back in middle school. It’s undersized, so it’s great for taking with me anywhere the rest of my life leads. And lastly, it’s made in the USA, and its name reminds me of that.

Oh yeah, sparks too!