1 year video with every play style

I have been yoyoing for 10 months but I guess I was bored lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4tqNdFidZc

Nice dude! It’s good to see that some other people are at least trying all the styles. :wink: Keep it up!

I like your 2A most

Very nice! i really liked it! i can do most styles, just not 2a lol kudos to you!

Hey my name is Matt, i have been yoyoing sence auguest and I got a Dark Magic for x-mas and I just got into offsring but I use my Dark Magic for offstring and I was wondering how to bring up a offstring and where you get your yoyos

uve got skill. 2A takes practice. More posts! we demand more posts!!!

Hey,

Nicely done, I thought I was the only beginner trying almost all the styles at once… but you get my hope a level up just by seeing you doing 2A .

I am starting now trying to do consistent inside loops with my left hand and I guess in one month or so I am going to be much better. Keep it up :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Joel

:12

WTF?
(u)
(d)
(g)
(e)

what?

I don’t know if it was what it meant to say, but I say what I understand by that : Can you post a tutorial on that ? It’s a move friggin’ awesome! :slight_smile: It’s very quick and impressive :slight_smile:

Dead yoyos don’t spin,
Joel

nice!!!

Advertisement?

i can’t tell if those are good loops or not but it looks really sloppy most of the time