1 month yoyoing

hey guys well ive been yoyoing for about a month now and here are some of the tricks i have learned in this time
-the whole beginners section
-barrel rolls
-the zipper
-gyro flop
-boomerang
-trapeze and his bro GT
-monorail/gondola
-mach5
-laceration
-and how to bind ;D
-plus i learned alot about yoyoing in this time thanx to you al on this site( thnx apetrunk and icthus^^)
btw those were only the tricks i could think of :smiley:
tell me how im doin comments/critics apreaciated

(M²) #2

thats nice

Cool, seems that you’re on pace pretty well.

That’s really good.
A lot better than me. I just learned a bunch of scattered tricks here and there.
You should learn The Matrix. It’s fun to do fast and it’s a great introduction to combos/full length string tricks.

me too. about a month. learned a lot of what you have. learned some more tricks and i havent learned some that you have :wink:

yeah im working on it now cuz i watched the matrix movie yesterday and it inspired me to learn it :stuck_out_tongue:

took ur advice and learned the matrix(learned it 1 day^^) and its really cool !!!
now tryin suicied from the matrix of i go to practice! ;D

Haha nice! You’re learning fast. :o

thnx for the support all
and yeah im tryin to learn a new trick/mount every 1-2 dayz
i really wanna get good fast and go to a competition !!!

Have you tried comboing what you learned?
You can do all sorts of combos starting from a Double or Nothing.

Trapeze too.

You can Eli Hop from a Double or Nothing into a Trapeze. I love doing that. :smiley:
(Make sure you use an unresponsive yo-yo or it’ll whip right at your non-throw hand.)

ok like what ?? im not very good at combos?

ok that sounds cool other than i cant do eli hops >:( and i do have an ursponsive yoyo(PGM)
any tips on how to do them???

You can Eli Hop from a Double or Nothing into a Trapeze. I love doing that. :smiley:
(Make sure you use an unresponsive yo-yo or it’ll whip right at your non-throw hand.)
[/quote]
ok that sounds cool other than i cant do eli hops >:( and i do have an ursponsive yoyo(PGM)
any tips on how to do them???
[/quote]
you dont need to learn eli hops. You just need to pop the yoyo up and drop the strings… its easy

Yeah I just called it Eli Hops but really all you do is throw the yo-yo up and catch it in a trapeze.

Lol fail at quoting xD

Eli hops are really easy once you get the concept. If you haven’t already, look at Andre’s trick tip on it.

oh ok that reasuring ill be tryon that tmorow(silicones settin now)

Dude… I have to say you advanced about 10 times farther than me in a month… at the end of a month I was just barely learnin mach 5… way to go brah keep it up :smiley:

Your a really fast learner, when I had month yoyoing I couldn´t even do matrix or barrel rolls. What yoyo are you using? When I had a month I had a Lyn Fury

wow, It took me two months to learn Matrix…you learn very fast!