YoYoExpert Video Tournament

Okay-Here is the thing that I have been planning for the forum. A YoYoExpert Video Battle Tournament! Unfortunately, due to the fact that I cant offer a prize, here will be no prize >:( Still, the winner of this tournament will be known as the YoYoExpert Champion!

I will categorize you into 2 groups: Beginner, and Advanced. The winner of each will be the champion of there division.

RULES:
To Compete: You must have a camera. First, enter a short 10-20 second video of you. Also, reply to this thread stating which division you would like to enter. After submitting the video, I will choose which group you will compete in. It may be different then the one you signed up for.

Judging: There will be one judge-Me! I will judge according to these rules: http://www.worldyoyocontest.com/2008worlds/scoring_championship.html
Also, In the
1A ONLY Make sure you read the rules in order to get a better understanding of what I will look for in your freestyle.

Competing:

How to Participate: As mentioned above, you must have a video camera. If there arent enough participators, I will hold off the contest until we get more people.

How to Preform Your Tricks: I will randomly assign who you will battle with. I will have a ladder of competitors, viewable to the public, so you can see who you are battling. You will have 5 days to upload the video, then PM me the link. I will make a thread wih each video, and the people of YYE will vote for who they think is better. Each video must have a minimum of 3 tricks, and a maximum of 5 tricks. If you go under, or over these limits, you will be prompted to make a new video.

Video: Make sure you have good lighting, and easy string visibility. If not, then you will be prompted to make another video. Make sure you follow these rules.
-----------------------------------------------*-

Once again: If you wish to participate, just leave a comment on this post saying that you would like to partcipate, and what division you would like to partcipate in.

Also, leave a video of you yoyoing, that is 10-20 seconds long. If you already have a video that is longer, and recent, you can post that too.
There are only two divisions, Basic and Advanced. 1A ONLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------*—
Competitors:

Basic: Advanced:
Kim-Lan AKan3a
knobbemoki1 Pasquale
eightpints ccn411
Yojimbo yo_shi
YoYoMan Starscreem88
Steven Dashiznit
Ebinballer xela
yoyodude YoYoDisciple
yoyomaster Pol0
speedmaker1101 Zach6106
rsmod123
Abe

Once again, the judging will be done by me, and the people of YYE. I will post a thread with each video, and make a poll. After I am done judging, I will take the votes, and the points, and decide the winner.

Prizes:

For the beginner Division: A MIP Premium Velocity Donated by the kind Dryoyo himself. Also, the Advanced prize will be a surprise, also donated by dryoyo. Check out his hard work at: http://yoyoskills.com/

Battles!

Battles have started. Check the latest post to see who is battling. There will only be two battle at a time for each skill-level. This way, it will be longer, and funner. Battles will be randomly chosen. No backing out now! Also, your videos must be uploaded on Sunday:

Beginner: Advanced:
____ vs. _____ vs.

Have Fun Throwing and Competing,

~Samad

I would like to but my new dark magic is commin in like 1 week and no wi only have a FHZ so ill do it when i get my dm.

Thanks,

gregor

ill try it if i can figure all the computer stuff out. i have a friend that can help me with that hopefully. man why dont you make a full vid insted of just 3-5 tricks. later.

keep it spinning

It will be easier to judge.

Also, sorry Greg, but we will start when we get enough people.

Anyone else?

Ok, sadly, i can’y use my camera that often so i can’t compete but I can help with something else! ;D
But Great idea! Have told andre this? But i would love to be involved because i cant compete!

um, don’t you think 10-20 seconds is too short? I have one trick that is 13 seconds alone. One suggestion is that you lengthen it to 3-40 seconds long per video or just have people do one trick.

I just want them to do a trick, so I can see whether they are too good for the division that they want to enter. The video they submit isnt for the battle. I will tell you guys who is battling who, when we get more people. So far, I have no one that is competing.

how many divisions can you enter

I guess I’ll join.

Division: Beginner…
Video: I’ll just use my other video. You’ve seen it Samad.

yeah im advanced, are there divisions for 1A 2A 3A 4A and 5A???

advanced or beginner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTlXqSM_o0Y

lol This looks fun MUAHA! jk

Beginner. I have to say that the advanced people are like pros

ok sweet

I’m in. Might take a while to get it on though.

Advanced division

I would like to participate Samad, and Where can I send my video with my tricks? here or yoyo video section?

Happy Throwing! =]

PS: Samad, that was the same idea as my for YYE!!! :o

Just post a video as a reply to this thread.

Beginner or Advanced?

i have no camra :’(

Well, sorry, but you need a camera to participate.

im going to try and get some filming done this weekend.

So I just need to do one combo for now?