YoYoExpert Community Video Compilation - Brought to you by Elen!

Project cancelled, due to lack of interest! Sorry for the two people who actually sent me proper entries!

[s]Alrighty guys! Here’s the plan.

I’m going to put together a yoyo video of anybody and everybody here who wants to contribute! It doesn’t matter what skill level you’re at, or what style you play. Everybody can be a part of this!

Here’s what you need to do to participate.

I’m going to tentatively set the deadline for clips to December 1st. (This is subject to change.)

Send an email with your Yoyoexpert account name and of your yoyo trick (attached or with a download link) to yoyoexpertcompilation@gmail.com

Here are the guidelines.

1. You must include the name of your yoyoexpert account in the email. (I will be editing this into your clip in the video)
  2. Only ONE THROW is allowed per person. Any video with more will not be included in the video.
  3. In addition to only having 1 throw, each person is limited to 30 seconds of footage. (I can trim the ends, just try not to do anything extremely long. This is negotiable if you have something incredible :D)
  4. Your video must be of adequate visual quality. If I decide it is not up to high enough standards, I will contact you to figure out a solution.
  5. The video must either be directly attached to the email, or a download link must be included.
  6. Any email sent that does not obey these guidelines may be discarded without notification. PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE SUBMITTING.

You may OPTIONALLY include your real name AND/OR the name of your trick for me to include in the video if you so choose.

As long as you meet the guidelines, your trick is guarantee’d to be included!

And that’s it! I think this has the potential to be a lot of fun, and turn out really incredible! Let’s get is started!

-Jared A.K.A. Elen
[/s]

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t figure out how to make a downloadable video for you, but will it be ok if I just upload it to Vimao, I’m pretty sure their videos are downloadable.

Yes, as long as you email me the Vimeo link. It shouldn’t be hard to attach a video file to the email instead though, but Vimeo isn’t too much of a hassle, so don’t worry about it if you can’t figure out an alternative.

Aw man, I was just about to do this too.

Oh well, You get to do the work!
:smiley:

I will totally be in this.

J.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

I’ll get to work.

1 Like

Glad to hear it. I’m happy to do the work, and I’ve done plenty of this sort of thing so it’s no problem :]

Can’t wait to start looking at clips.

Lol…someone is trying to be subtle in trying to get more subs :stuck_out_tongue: (JK)

Yea I’ll film ninja hops when I get back from worlds, sound good Jared?

Ï give you the right to download my YouTube videos.

Awesome. I’ll see what I can do.

(This is going to probably be a huge video. Sweet.)

See the video, and tell me which trick is your favorite. I will retake the trick, and send it to you.

P.S. You really might wanna choose eX. :wink:

Sweet. This looks like is a great project.

I’ll see if I can send you a clip of me.

I want YOU to choose your favorite trick! That’s what it’s all about :]

I’m glad you’re interested Pheenix, but for many reasons I am not going to be downloading anyone’s youtube videos for this. Flv files are low quality, difficult to work with, and take a long time to convert. It would be really great if you could submit something in a regular video format! Thanks!

I seem to get all my Youtube vids in Mp4, but maybe that’s just me.

You must be using a different way of downloading than me. Do you have a method that encodes the video into Mp4 as you watch it? Anyways, it would still be great to get the direct video file. There’s plenty of free upload sites if your email doesn’t support large attachments. If you want, send me a private message and I’ll help you get the video to me in one way or another ^^

I’m definetly in

Great! Glad to hear it.

muz it be an original trick ::slight_smile:

Nope! Anything you want. Could just be your favorite trick, or hardest trick. It’s totally up to you!

I’ll try to get filming. I’ll just see if I can learn the trick Mark Montgomery does over his arm. Anybody here able to do a tutorial for that?