Whats your favorite yoyo and why??

for example: yuuksta thunder ( not released yet )

i dont think we need a thread for this when we have our profile info

I think it’s an ok thread if you actually give some reasoning behind why its your favorite yo-yo.

It would be okay if they weren’t listed below are names to begin with and there weren’t already a bunch of threads on it already.

How about we do, “What is your favorite looking yoyo?” Legomaster1231’s favorite yoyo is the Yukkusta Thunder, which is not released, so maybe he means his favorite looking yoyo.

thread locked

/

no its not

yes it is.
Your subconcious mind has convinced you that it is still open, when in reality, it is indeed locked.
Everything you are seeing is but a mere dream and illusion your mind has conjured into being.
You have allowed your subconcious to take control of your concious and you have created your own small world
For you to escape to in times of feeling threatened or distressed.
Perhaps everything you are seeing right now is nothing but an illusion of the mind, perhaps yoyoexpert as you call it, has no existence in reality, or maybe it does, you cant say for sure, because you are not currently living in reality, but in your fantasy world that has taken greater control of your life. This has grown to the point that you can no longer distinguish between reality and fantasy.
Maybe your whole life has been but a dream…
Who am I, I am the ambassador of reality, sent forth to free you from your entrapment that has you tangled and twisted in a confusing conundrum of fear and distraction within a formally seemingly perfect world that has been thrown out of control.
Your tires of life have loss their traction.
You are out of control, remember your past, remember reality, seek it, find it, run to it, and be set free…

1 Like

… l0l ILL FLY LIKE A BIRDIE

Say What?

ok…

THREAD LOCKED. UNOFFICIALLY.

BLAH.

Lovin the 54. Its nickel, its got side effects, the only thing that could make it better would be if it was 50mm. Halifax here we come.