what is your favorite yoyo companie/brand

hio, gommer556 here, just wanted to no what all you you people think is the best yoyo brand out there

I don’t think there is a best comany out there.
I throw mostly
YYF, Duncan, Bio, and H-spin.

I’m sure a lot of people would disagree with me, but I’d have to say YYF is my favorite. They have a huge selection with a wide range of styles. They have stuff for beginners and stuff for the most experienced. They have a variety of shapes and sizes to choose from as well. In addition to that, most of their throws are of superb quality.

Lately, I’ve been branching out and using other brands, and so far I really like HSpin and SPYY. They have some pretty unique and quality material.

Right now, my favorite company is CLYW.

I gotta give my vote to YoyoJam. Great team, great yoyo’s and over all epicness.

gommer556, you will never get a truly definitive answer here. I throw YYF, YYJ, CLYW, 1Drop, Duncan, Auldey, and Shinwoo. They all have fantastic players that bring something unique to the table. To single out one company as the best just plain out isn’t fair, to the players who would be limiting themselves because of that, the manufacturers because they didn’t win the popularity contest, and the community because everyone would be the same. If you are looking for something in particular, ask us we can help you find almost anything you would be looking for, because we are all unique, we all play differently, which leads to us being knowledgeable about many different styles, aspects, yoyos, etc. I will not vote for who has the best company, or even who has the best yoyo, I could tell you what yoyo I like the most RIGHT now but that has nothing to do with what you are asking. And just to sate your curiosity my current favorite yoyo(s) are the YYF Popstar and the CLYW Campfire. I hope this post puts a couple things into a better perspective for you.

1 Like

yoyofactory hands down IMO

Agreed. But I dont like HSpin, but SPYY is Awesome! :wink:

Probably One Drop. But CLYW and SPYY come in close 2nd. And I don’t even know why, but I don’t like YYF.

One Drop

YYF and Duncan. But that’s only because i dont have any cash at the moment, but when i get some cash i will deff buy some other brands

There isn’t a best yoyo brand but my favorites are Yoyorecreation, Turning Point, Yoyojoker, Yoyo Monster and Yoyofactory. But I also like CLYW, SPYY, Hspin, 1drop, Yoyojam, Crucial, Duncan, Iloveyoyo and General-Yo.

CLYW.

me tooo i hate yyf. but my fave is yoyo jam or chico

If you hate YYF, then why does it say your Favorite YoYo is the YYF PGM?

1 Like

^CALM DOWN YYF FANBOT!

gives a sarcastic cough that should tell you his favorite brand

LOL
I wasn’t getting Mad, it just doesn’t make any sense that he says he Hates YYF but has YYF PGM written down as his Favorite YoYo.

I like all of them.

On what planet is this not the right answer?

Have Fun,
Java

YYF FTW !!! ;D :wink: :slight_smile: