ZGRT: KnuckleYo at YYE

Like Mike and Ike>

They were Identical Twins.

They looked exactly the same, only different.

One was the Worlds’’ smallest Giant and the other was the Worlds’ Largest midget.

And they were both Exactly 8 feet tall.:thinking:

It looks like an excellent tool to practice Chopsticks and Spirit Bomb and Bucket Tricks.

It looks fun…

Forget Walk the Dog.

Put some little blades in it and do Mow the Lawn…:joy:

3 Likes

I will definitely quote one of your sentences when unveiling it :laughing:

2 Likes

those look more like thimbles lol

3 Likes

that also then can be screwed onto a bearing lol

2 Likes

notice how the profile is barely bigger than the response pad, that things not wide, its TINY

6 Likes

red inner wall is literally a response pad lol

4 Likes

Alright this without a doubt pushes the limits. Kudos.

Edit, also appears to be either Ti or SS based on the color of the metal and the machining marks. sign me up lol

3 Likes

OMG You’r right, well that just changed my perspective.

3 Likes

I noticed that “ zero “ wall a more obtuse angle v shape. I see it is tiny but It is relatively wide to diameter or is it a 1 to 1 ratio optical illusion, do the ratios and physics work the same or do change because the all around weight is different. Very interesting would like to see someone play it.

I want one also, it is too interesting at this point. Eagerly awaiting more information and a video.

4 Likes

Hey…Jeduardo….it looks really fun>

I’ll buy one right now🤓

4 Likes

I can’t resist the guessing game.

22 diameter
41 width
61 grams

4 Likes

Reminds me of the Tequila or the Shot Glass! I’m still waiting for someone to release one of this style that actually holds a full shot in one half.

Ivan

5 Likes

Omg this is killing me! Can we all just appreciate how well Jorge has played this!

9 Likes

he’s got us all hook ,line, and sinker

3 Likes

I can pretty much put some of the comments here together and describe what this project is about.

This reminded me right a way of a collective guess experiment ran in the Internet where they asked 17K people what the weight of a cow was.

The histogram showed an amazing result: the average weight people guessed was 1,272 lbs vs the actual weight of 1,355

The next picture I will be posting, although it will still be a teaser one, it will practically unveil the project. After that I will be posting all the specs and details.

12 Likes

Let’s see how this one goes…

14 Likes

What in tarnation?! That is not the same. Is that even a yoyo?

3 Likes

I stand by all my previous predictions. A modular k-bone/begleri collab with AO2. Potentially with the odd option to put the beads together to make a yoyo?! Count me in.

Edit: I just hope it doesn’t push the limits of my wallet, lol

8 Likes

Oh my goodness !?!? Now that is wide. Could it be a bi-metal ??

3 Likes

Ok i think i got it! I think its an EDC pack. Gonna come with mini yoyo and knucklebone (or whatever those things are) and a belgeri all together in a little pack and carrying case…

@adamantiumpops oh wait i just seen your post… you got it

5 Likes