Zgrt: Introducing Qi - Available at YYE!

When will be out this yoyo will have a nice trip from America to London then, a must have from the shape and the specs you show up, also the machining looks incredible!

1 Like

@jeduardo you never cease to impress, my friend :100:
From the very first time I threw ZGRT throw (my “Winglet:Gives”) I was absolutely sure i would love everything/anything that comes from ZGRT, the time, planning,love and care that goes into every aspect from design to production makes it easy to see why everything you release is TOP NOTCH :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks @Albertino and @yoyo-man92 for your comments. They are really encouraging to keep working hard in bringing great throws to this community :pray:

3 Likes

Lastly, this colourway represents the energy coming from the heart and full of wisdom. Throwing with those two energies, nothing can go wrong!

16 Likes

Will these be listed for sale at YYE?

1 Like

Yes they will!

2 Likes

Wow that is such a beautiful color. I love that

Qi - Pink, purple, black in spinning mode

10 Likes

Review from Dylan Kowalski

9 Likes

Nate’s review just came in today

8 Likes

Half swap in the making…

11 Likes

@jeduardo Hi Jeduardo is the Qi out? I would love to grab one, amazing pictures!

3 Likes

Hi @Albertino , Qi drops tonight at 8 PM EST.

3 Likes

Adding the review from Throws and Brews

5 Likes

Let the Qi flow this thing is fun!

10 Likes

Just picked mine this morning in Purple universe colour, I will receive it in probably 3-4 weeks.
I am sure I will love this throw and will become my daily throw for very long time, already from the specs and the pictures I know that is something the fit perfectly my hands and style of play.

I see that you made some other yoyos as well (sorry I did not knew your brand before) and they look all absolutely bangers, wish you will start to send them in Europe so I can try more of them, buying in USA is a bit hard for us in Europe!

2 Likes

Had a hard time deciding between the gunmetal and the beautiful purple. Landed on the gunmetal since the initial draw for me was the look of the cuts, and the gunmetal shows them off like a modern Batmobile.

6 Likes

I nabbed a purple/pink galaxy one too :slight_smile: beautiful colorway

2 Likes

Thanks guys! @Albertino we a figuring out things to make it easier to get throws for the ones who live in Europe–I hear ya!

@MattB LOL true!! :laughing:

@Yoyokid902 that purple pink has a very intense vibrant tones. I can stop admiring the colour it gets when spinning. You will love it!

2 Likes

Which color channels the snags away from me and to some other thrower?

Ivan