Zgrt: espresso tamper

We have been diversifying our portfolio into new skill toys. After the release of the KnuckleYo, we wanted to bring something new to the table in terms of knuckle rollers.

For those who are into or want to explore knuckle rolling, we are introducing the Espresso Tamper Roller

More info will be available at our IG and site. You can also DM for more info.

Happy rolling

26 Likes

The wood is so nice. Tempting…

I already have a couple of Knuckle Yos. :wink:

Maybe?

1 Like

Totally different feeling and weight with the wood. And of course, this does not turn into a yoyo :wink:

7 Likes

This is so cool !!! I absolutely love my knuckleyo !!! Im looking forward to this :grin:

2 Likes

Looks beautiful, from the pictures on Instagram as well, paired with the coffee!

3 Likes

One combination of the espresso tamper roller is walnut with black, raw and rainbow SS beads.

In other words, a rich bold coffee with walnut notes :coffee:

16 Likes

Very cool looking. Would look good on a desk even if it’s never played with

4 Likes

Thanks @KorinaMcCarty --It would be very tempting to grab it and play with it, if it is sitting on your desk in front of you :smiley:

1 Like

Very creative. I will be looking.

3 Likes

thanks @fos1 – I will be posting the preorder details on IG and at our site very shortly.

3 Likes

Espresso tamper rollers using beech wood

13 Likes

Im pretty much gonna have to buy one of these. I only drink coffee in espresso form lol

4 Likes

:pray: – Looks like a very nice espresso machine btw!

2 Likes

Thank you! Both machine and grinder are relatively inexpensive, just a fancy basket/bottomless portafilter, good coffee, and good puck prep.

DeLonghi ECP3630
Breville Smart Grinder Pro

4 Likes

I have a couple of Italian Mocha Pots. I’m going to brew some tonight.

3 Likes

Sorry the off topic everyone.

Please do the little mountain with coffee and don’t press the coffee inside (the top part will do it for you) when the first coffee goes out stir it with a spoon and then let the rest come out.

If you have the chance try Lavazza qualità rossa, is such a classic for home in Italy

Clean the moka with just water and no soap.

No sugar but if you want sugar, put the amount you wish in the little cup and put some of the first coffe in the cup just a tiny bit stir it properly until the coffee mix with the sugar and create a paste and than put the rest of the coffee in the cup it create an amazing foam top!

I am Italian, I drink coffee with the Moka from like 15 years at least and I am quite obsessed with it :rofl:

5 Likes

moka pots are the stove top espresso makers right?

1 Like

This is the classic one that you find in every Italian house, I drink only espresso and only made with moka or the machine in bar.

Guys maybe we have to open a topic about coffee, those are knuckle rollers even if the pic is really inviting also about coffee! :rofl:

4 Likes

i’m always down to talk coffee!! I just pulled a shot myself =]

2 Likes

Finally the last combination using oak wood

9 Likes