Zgrt: espresso tamper

These all look very cool. :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks @Eric_Newlin !

1 Like

The espresso tamper roller combines the natural grip and feeling of the wood and the high density of the stainless steel for a great weight balance of 26 gr.

The espresso tamper roller comes in 3 different types of wood: oak, beech and walnut. Being the beech the most dense wood amongst the others and the walnut the less dense.

For the stainless steel beads, we made 3 colour options to choose from depending on your morning mood.

Just like coffee everyone has a different preference and so does the espresso tamper roller.

Preorder starts tomorrow–more info in our IG and website.

10 Likes

Please post a reminder when the preorder starts.

Thanks

Preorder just about to start

4 Likes

QED Order placed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

how did you do that? I cant find a way to order.

Click on Jed’s name and go to their website.

1 Like

ok the preorder link shows up now, earlier there was no link. just the preorder text and product page with photos.

1 Like

Got mine! Decided this will be birthday gift for dad and father in law this year as well so picked up three total. The dads always love getting gifts from me - begleri, spin coins, handmade wood fixies and the like - stuff they don’t have on their radar but end up thinking is so cool.

These are gonna be a big hit - super classy!

3 Likes

house blend with oak notes, cant wait to try this tamper <3

3 Likes

I decided to get a beech one to go with my Opinel folding knife. Wood and coffee are the perfect combo.

2 Likes

Mine is beech with rainbow. (House Blend)

4 Likes

Guys, thanks so much for your support! I will be processing orders as fast as I can.

Hope you like this little coffee tamper guy!

6 Likes

pretty devastated. justt realized i lost the bearing removal part of my throw key v2 =[[[

PHEW! Found it under my floor mat in my car. Whats weird is I had literally looked in the exact location before thinking it was gone =[

2 Likes

Glad you found it!

2 Likes

Did I miss the tool restock last Friday!?

1 Like

No i just thought i lost part of my old one

2 Likes