Zammy presents: Perseverance

June. 2012. Zammy. Onedrop. Cascade.

This video is in celebration of the Anniversary this coming 15th. Last year, Onedrop decided to give me the opportunity by being a part of their company and I chose my path. Ever since then, things have been crazy welcoming and amazing for me.

This is all new footage and is a sequal video from “My life, my rules”.

To put it bluntly: Its raw as F.

~Z

Sweet stuff!

1 Like

Really nice Zammy! Great job!

1 Like

You are a trick making machine. Your slack is so pretty…reminds me of Mikhail a bit.
Awesome video man!

As per usual - you blow my mind! Love the flow…

So, just curious - do you prefer any particular string? Are you using Brett’s toxic? (Looks bright like his, shows up great in the video)… and what are your thoughts on the Cascade???

@FNG Thanks for taking time to see this, And I suppose it is. I think it is just pretty since the parts were in slowmotion! It does seem similar to Mikhail. I have seen his style and tried to replicate it although his stuff is too hard to learn! Thanks man! fistbump

@Turtle This video had a lot more flow then previous, so thank you for noticing that! I use regular yellow poly that I get from Onedrop direct. Of all the strings out there, I always go back to back to Poly. I am not able to really use Brett’s “BG1”. I’ve tried a lot of different string and nothing really works like regular poly does.

Cascade? Cascade is one heck of an interesting throw. Feels like a classic shape throw, has the huge step up for mega-grind type tricks. The weight distribution is way different for a Onedrop based throw so it will be interesting to see everyone’s reaction. I’ve played with different SE set-ups and this throw’s weight change/play changes so fast when swapping out SE. I played with brass domes on mine but using the AL spikes really makes this throw “feel better”. Overall, its a great throw…undersized and wide but not wide like those crazy Super wide throws out there from Yoyofactory and other companies.

~Z

1 Like

BEAST! I enjoyed every second of this video. Thanks Zammy!

-Nick

1 Like

This, my friends, is why I am proud to be a fellow Wisconsin yoyoer. Keepin it fresh every time, great tricks man!

Makes me excited for what will come next!

Amazing editing! BUT the yoyoing was the Best! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wisconsin is sadly not known that well for yoyoing due to the surronding states (Minnesota and Illinois) having better players. I’m glad I’m a Wisconsin yoyoer.

There is A LOT more ahead soon. Just wait.

Thanks for those that seen this. This is my best work yet and if you miss out, shame on you.

~Z

Yall should watch this again.

Just to have your mind blown up again.

~Z

Impressive as always Z!

THAT was smooth. I especially loved all that slack.