YYR Onslaught, SYFO, and OD Draupnir!

ONSLAUGHT:

The Onslaught was designed for players with a more aggressive and fast style like Iori Yamaki. It’s an aluminum/steel bi-metal yo-yo with a nice light feel and very powerful spin which lets it fly through combos as fast as you can push it. The wide stance combined with the wing shape profile makes the Onslaught practically all catch zone - Perfect for those impossible bangers and riskier elements on stage.

By adopting a new rim structure that has not been seen in bi-metal yo-yos before, Yoyorecreation was able to achieve the optimal weight distribution while maximizing speed and power. If you’re looking for a new competition level yo-yo then look no further!

Releasing Friday 6/3 @ 8PM EDT.

SYFO:

Created with a focus of combining nostalgic feel with new trends, the SYFO is not your average YYR competition design. By exploring the beauty and potential of a single material, YYR arrived at a hybrid spec with a smaller diameter, a wider width, and a heavier weight. This combination, paired with a nice rounded profile, just screams casual play and comfort in all the right ways!

OD DRAUPNIR:

When Yoyorecreation decided to redesign the Overdrive for the modern competitive scene their goal was to keep the essence of the original while mixing in elements from the Draupnir and Sigtyr which Ogi has used in recent events. They utilized a bi-metal design with a larger diameter to maximize spin power, but kept it compact enough so it wouldn’t be a hindrance in tight tech tricks. The overhanging steel rim creates the perfect weight distribution to give the Overdrive Draupnir a floaty and controllable feel without sacrificing any of the essential power.

10 Likes

Dude… the green and black Onslaught looks siiick

3 Likes

I’ll second the green and black. So nice!

2 Likes

I’ll third that :laughing: The green with black is :fire::fire: !!!

2 Likes

was the Onslaught the one with the stainless steel aluminum and pom ring? Or am I thinking of something else