New from Yoyorecreation - Overdrive Draupnir, Anomaly, & FYFO!

Overdrive Draupnir:

When Yoyorecreation decided to redesign the Overdrive for the modern competitive scene their goal was to keep the essence of the original while mixing in elements from the Draupnir and Sigtyr which Ogi has used in recent events. They utilized a bi-metal design with a larger diameter to maximize spin power, but kept it compact enough so it wouldn’t be a hindrance in tight tech tricks. The overhanging steel rim creates the perfect weight distribution to give the Overdrive Draupnir a floaty and controllable feel without sacrificing any of the essential power.

Releasing Tuesday 4/20 @ 8PM EDT.

Anomaly:

The Anomaly adopts a newly developed technique with inner fitted steel rings that also make up the outer edge of the yo-yo. It is strong against shocks and succeeds in achieving the perfect weight distribution for maximizing performance. This yo-yo has an incredibly powerful spin, a comfortable shape in the hand, and a durable bi-metal design that will withstand shocks.

Online Now!

FYFO:

We only got a couple of these so grab one while they last!

3 Likes

Those new Overdrive Draupnir colors are fantastic!

that blue anomaly looks nice… I shouldn’t have ordered an anomaly as early as I did (oof)

1 Like

And I missed the Overdrive Draupnir restock…again. still had the blue ones at a japanese online store. I Said screw it and bought one. Had to pay about 25$ extra to ship to Arizona. I hope its worth it.

Yeah. I ordered a Hummingbird from them and waited for over a month but it showed up eventually. Probably should have made a post on the BST first. Oh well.

@YoYoExpertGarrett, hello!!
Any possible OD Draupnir restock coming soon? Fyfos? Inevitables?? :wink:
I read that yyr are considering new Lucky Boxes… Any information about that for YYE? (Or that kind of product is exclusive in their site?)

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

They have dropped 3 consecutive runs. They may drop more but if you want one now, some people are selling them here on forums.

2 Likes

I know we have some Chopsticks Gorilla coming in, but no ETA on Draupnir, FYFO, or Inevitable restock at the moment.

And the Lucky Boxes are just through their website I believe, not something we would get.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Lucky Box is ON (via Instagram) so the rumors were true… Unfortunately they don’t send those to retailers…

3 Likes