YYJ Phenomizm Review and compare/contrast with Phenom

Stats
Diameter: 56.10 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 39.05 mm / 1.53 inches
Gap Width: 4.48 mm / .18 inches
Weight: 67.7 grams
Response: YoYoJam Silicone O-Ring
Bearing Size: Dif-E-Yo KonKave Bearing, Size C (.250 x .500 x .187)

I feel this yoyo is very good for the money, $66. Many people are like 66 bucks for a plastic/metal yoyo what a rip; its important to remember that it comes with a KK bearing. With out it, it would be about $50 which is about $10 more than the DM2, New Breed, Sigma Blade, and etc. A $10 dollars difference is that bad for a legit yoyo. My friend has a full metal Phenom and we compared them and they very close; so close I would almost recommend the Phenomizm over the Phenom. However; I will say the Phenom is smoother, you will not have to worry about cracking around the hub, and its a little bit more pretty, but not much. I also like the Phenomizm more because its lighter. Lets move to the throwing.

1. The yoyo is very solid, and smooth. Gah I loved it.
  2. At first the yoyo was responsive at first due to the freshly lubed KK bearing; therefore I cleaned it and put a drop of YYJ thin lube and it was amazing.
    3.The yoyo then would sleep for 3:30 which is very awesome I feel; however, I had to keep it balanced. The yoyo does like to tilt when it slows down; which is common in a lot of yoyos.
  3. It plays amazingly, this yoyo plays just as good as my Bully by Big Brother, and my Beysick by Hspin. It plays better than my Dark Magic by YYJ, my Revolution by YYJ, and my Grind Machine 2 by YYF.

If you have the money to spend I would go ahead and get the Phenom, but if you a budget thrower get the Phenomizm. They’re both very good yoyos

Homer W. Holland

P.S Tell me what you think.

Awesome review.

Thank you :slight_smile:

A few gramatical errors… be sure to proofread :smiley:

Sad day. :’(