yyj kickside

hi yoyo world my 1 reveiw on the yyj kickside enjoy
my yyj kickside is cool if u want to get it GET IT!
specs:
Weight (g) 66.40
Width (mm) 41.71
Diameter (mm) 55.97
Gap Width (mm) 3.42
Bearing Size (Inside x Outside x Width) .250 x .500 x .187 in
Gap Type Adjustable
Stock Response System YYJ Hybrid

ok it looks cool and that ninja guy on the side awesome i take one of the caps out to thumb grind
on looks

on a throw it is good not the best but good it gets at least a min. sleep with a good throw

with string tricksit is still good but i can not do skin the gerbil all the way through but it got me from beginner to advanced and some advanced tricks

over all this was my 1 good yoyo i love it it got me through A LOT of tricks and this is an awesome yoyo good job yoyo jam :wink: it does have a little vibe if u keep the string off the side of the yoyo u cant fell it it will make noise my sister allways is mad at me for playing it because it was loud it doesn’t bother me because i am playing it and i love to bother my sister the response is hybrid (1 side starburst 1 side o ring) it is very responsive at 1 the once broken in kinda unresponsive but not enough for plastic whip i recomend it for 1a,5a from beginner to intermediate a little advanced good sleep time not snaggy awesome celecon feel

again awesome yoyo for beginners

drop the rating system, and give a little more detail :wink:

thx i wll try to do better on my yyj legacy review

Yeah, ratings are horrible because they are based on preference. Try to write the most unbiased review as possible.
And again, go into more deatil. Does it have a vibe, is it loud, how’s the response system, are the binds snaggy, does it feel good in the hand? These are all things you would want to get into in review. I highly suggest you look into some of the reviews around here. There are many amazing reviewers that you are guaranteed to learn from. Gorilla_YO writes amazing detailed reviews.
Also, pictures always make reviws better.

:-\

fixed it thx YoYoBlaze for the segestions

[/quote]
Yeah, ratings are horrible because they are based on preference. Try to write the most unbiased review as possible.
And again, go into more deatil. Does it have a vibe, is it loud, how’s the response system, are the binds snaggy, does it feel good in the hand? These are all things you would want to get into in review. I highly suggest you look into some of the reviews around here. There are many amazing reviewers that you are guaranteed to learn from. Gorilla_YO writes amazing detailed reviews.
Also, pictures always make reviws better.
[/quote]
wow u where right i looked at gorilla yo’s night moves review it made mine look like crud!

No problem!!!
And the addition was a great fix. Just keep working and you’ll be good to go!!!

And please, make it more than one sentence.

proof read, and stay on topic, also if its loud throw some lube in the bearing