YYJ Fiesta

To just start off, THIS YOYO IS AWESOME!!! When i first held it in my hands, it felt unbelievable! just the feel of the plastic was awesome. I threw it into a forward pass mount and landed it!! (good start ;)) I waited and waited and waited until it finally spun out… 56 seconds spintime, unbelievable for 4a! I started learing tricks on it and I became more and more used to it and more comfortable. The Celcon Plastic is HARD!! When i say hard, im saying tat i threw it up, it nearly touched my ceiling then it came all the way back down and i missed, by missing, it hit my fireplace brick slab (thing in front of fireplace) and it didn’t break, didn’t crack, didn’t bend, and it didn’t even DING! I will have to call the plastic literally Indestructable! the yoyo needs no need for a response system. The adjustable gap is VERY effective and the caps are stylish! I like to give pros and cons but I can’t think of one possible con! :slight_smile: Great yoyo for 4a! If considering, buy it! http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/165/view/images/01.jpghttp://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/165/view/images/02.jpghttp://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/165/view/images/03.jpg

YYJ Fiesta Stats:
Diameter: 77 mm / 3.03 inches
Width: 49.6 mm / 1.95 inches
Weight: 68.8 grams
Bearing Size: 12 x 3.5 x 8 mm

It’s made of a very special variation of plastic known as celcon. Pretty good review, try to include some pics or specs next time.

Yah, i forgot to put that in. Ill put some pics in now

good review but how is it for 1a

It’s not so good for 1a. And for future reference, any offstring yoyo is not good for 1a. When you perform a trapeze or anything where the string is doubled, the yoyo slows down rapidly and the yoyo sometimes shoot back to your hand. In other words, the yoyo is very responsive (which is the case with all offstring yoyos).

Great review I am for sure getting one soon!

I agree. This is a great yoyo.

1a with 4a yoyos is fun just because it’s so rediculous. :stuck_out_tongue:

great review

I love doing circular eli hops with a bigyo

Good point Apetrunk! hahaha! :stuck_out_tongue:

the big yo2 probly is the best 4a yoyo to play 1a.

yes i agree i can almost do my chopstick combo whit it!

Nice review. I’m buying one soon!

so if you drop an atom bomb on it it would even crack? literally means exactly what i say, that means not one bit of exaggeration.

Dude, seriously?

so if you drop an atom bomb on it it would even crack? literally means exactly what i say, that means not one bit of exaggeration.
[/quote]
Dude, seriously?
[/quote]
Yup, I took mine to Area 51 and tested it w/ an A-Bomb, no cracks, but it does have this great glow to it now. I seem to get head aches when I play it, and I have no clue were this 11th finger came from. :smiley:

1 Like

Dude, seriously?
[/quote]
Yup, I took mine to Area 51 and tested it w/ an A-Bomb, no cracks, but it does have this great glow to it now. I seem to get head aches when I play it, and I have no clue were this 11th finger came from. :smiley:
[/quote]
epic lol

i was just kidding, lol. :wink:

good

Dude, seriously?
[/quote]
[/quote]
lmfao

[/quote]
lmfao

hehehe, wow
[/quote]