YYJ Axiom VS Eneme

what should I get- the eneme or the axiom? (1A-wise)

EDIT: they’re both just fine for me, trust me.
I want to know if any of them has some objective bad issues- parts not lasting long, vibe, color wearing off, shorter sleep, easily damaged, break strings quickly, too light/heavy or to small/big in your opinion, etc.

I also like to know if there are very issues about them, but the bad stuff is more important.

depends on your preferences… tell me about your preferences.

PLease andswer first:

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. Does color matter?
  6. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do?)
  7. What is your price range?
  8. What is your skill level?
  9. What weight is ideal?

they’re both just fine for me, trust me.
I want to know if any of them has some objective bad issues- parts not lasting long, vibe, color wearing off, shorter sleep, easily damaged, break strings quickly, too light/heavy or to small/big in your opinion, etc.

I also like to know if there are very issues about them, but the bad stuff is more important.

I hope it’s more clear now.

nobody has the eneme? ???

Well Eneme is better for grinding…
And I don’t know anything about Axiom…
I don’t have both of them…
Check this
For Eneme review

And search Gorrila-YO’s Axiom review…
(I can’t put the link of it)

The string breaks easily on the EnemE. It has a teflon coating, but it’s not smooth around the bearing seat, resulting in string wear and fraying.

I heard they fixed that…

EnemE JD approved= VERY BIG WIN

That was said to be fixed.

And as the guy before me said, it’s JD approved, I mean you know you want it.

They fixed it? Cool! I have the crappy first run…

i have the eneme and i love it i got it as soon as it came out and i never had any string breaking trouble but i had a bearing problem. Like the bearing would warp in the yoyo and get stuck it did that twice …idk but its working fine now. i love the weight its undersized but pretty heavy.