YYF SuperStar Review by Cody Wright

YYF SuperStar Review by Cody Wright

Opening:
At VA States 2011, I was Fortune it enough to pick myself up a YYF SuperStar. Pink Acid Was was the Only Color they had. I have to admit: Pink does look Pretty Cool on this YoYo.

First Throws:
This thing is Way more Smooth then I expected. I knew it would be Smooth, but this is Really Smooth. My Combos were threw at it, and handles them all Simply. This was my First Hubstacked YoYo, so I had to try those out. It looks Nice on the YoYo. Adds something Special to it. Its Extremely Stable. It Never tilts in the Middle of my Tricks. It just Stays Still like a Rock.

Play:
The Overall Play is Amazing. Spins like No Other, Stable as a Rock, and Smoother then Butter. The Only Thing is that its not Great with Palm Grinding. Arm Grinds are a Charm, but try a Palm Grind, it will just Bounce right off. I geuss the Shape or Material isn’t right for that. The Shape is Unique, and looks Pretty Sweet while Spinning. Its not Too Wide, or Too Skinny. Strick Tricks are Easily Caught, dew to the Larger Size. Thumb Grinds are Great too if your Thumbs will fit between the Hubstack and the edge of the Wing if the YoYo. Honestly I can say Now, Its my “Lucky Charm”.

Pros:
-Sleeps Long
-Smooth as Butter
-Stable as a Rock
-Good Arm and Thumb Grinding Surface
-Not too Wide, Not too Skinny

Cons:
-Bad Palm Grinding Surface
-Hubstacks make YoYo a little Louder
-$120 (A Lot of Money)

Overall:
This is Now my Favorite Throw, and Pocket Throw. I also play with it when Im Lying Down cause when Im bored, ill just do the Pull Start with the Hubstacks. :smiley:
I Reccomend the YYF SuperStar for Any Advanced Player who Doesn’t have One, and Has Atleast $120. YoYoFactory, You did a Great Job, and YoYoFactoryBen, if you are Reading this, Your Company did an Awesome Job with this YoYo, and Im Glad I bought this. :wink:

Thanks for Reading!
-Cody Wright

2 Likes