yyf speed dial question

so, a friend of mine bought a yoyo - the speed dial. she brought it in and she said it had these 2 plastic things (maybe spacers) and was wondering what they were.

i have not had time to look closely at the yoyo - but i have a velocity and it didn’t come with extra plastic pieces.

does anyone know what these things are?

based on my short glance, they look like they are threaded. my first thought is that they might be replacement parts for whatever piece moves when you turn the dial? not sure.


As I recall they are an alternate response system: starburst. One set is plastic and the other is rubber for a bit more response.


Ahh, cool. Thank you