YYF Replay

Played Vashek’s Replay(probably only one in Europe) on weekend. Great plastic and really good for money. And this one was quite smooth even though one pog was little bit loose.

Didn’t mean to be redundant, was trying to give an answer. The only reason it even dawned on me to compare was my daughter was having trouble with Mach 5 on Replay, but, the Too HOT forgave her play.

Anyway, I find the variety of yoyos available to be great for all of us who enjoy throwing.

Sorry if you found my commentary rude. I thought it was common knowledge that play differences between most plastics and metals would be easy to see. I’m not sure how you feel about my use of the word “redundant”. I attempt to work on my tact everyday.

No worries man. Didn’t find it rude, but wanted to explain my post. Based on your post, you seem very tactful.

It’s all good, yoyos are fun and the community is great. I’m still new and learning, trying to help other newbies. Learning and trying to share

You do know that Poo is a real metal yoyo, right? And regardless, there’s nothing wrong with comparing two yoyos regardless of the material.

You’re not say much about the Replay’s stability by comparing it favorable to the poo. If that’s all you’ve got, you don’t have much. I don’t understand why people would think it idiotic to be able to easily see a play difference in a metal vs. plastic yoyo. This is debate about comments I made a week ago. You’re a lil late to the party. I gonna let this rest. I’m sure you won’t though. Have fun!

I hope you feel better now.

Well, I apologize for not checking the forums every day. And yes, I can let it rest, as I had intended to weeks ago, but you are the one who keeps popping in when people make comments about comparing the replay to any metal yoyo, as can be seen throughout this thread.

This guy lol. :smiley: I really don’t care anymore. If you want it to die, let it. Don’t come here and repeat yourself days later. It defeats your purpose. The forums are full of dudes measuring their… :smiley:

Yeah, that debate is old news.

How about we discuss a clear Replay or an Aurora sometime in the future? Maybe an Aurora with blue caps. :wink: Or, a YoyoExpert Edition exclusive Replay, red plastic, black caps, with a YYE logo on the cap. ;D

1 Like

or like a red/black marble with white caps with the logo :o :o :o :o

1 Like

I need that in my life…

We just restocked the original colors.

Summer colors next.

After that next releases will be for worlds in August.

I have no intentions of continuing the debate any longer, despite the fact that you continue to imply that I will even though you don’t know me at all and continue to make implications to insult me. The reason I am replying back is to simply let you know that as long as I adhere to the community standards, I can stop by and post whatever I wish to. If you have a problem with that, take it up with a moderator.

Insult you? lol. The internet thins out ones skin over time.

Small observations of behavior become insults in the same way that bullets become atom bombs. Someone overreacts and takes it too seriously. This is too old to take up important moments of your life. Let go.

I could careless what yoyos you compare. I might have two weeks ago, but now it’s something that I’ve put in the rear-view. I don’t see the point in rehashing an old argument with someone who clearly doesn’t care anymore.

I’m sorry if you feel insulted by my withdrawal from this spirited debate about plastic vs. metal. If any of my underhanded sarcasm rankled you, I again apologize. It’s not like you didn’t engage in the same behavior though.

It just reinforces my opinion of the internet’s affect on society as a whole, but that’s another topic for another day.

People love to blame society for our problems, when in fact we all make up society and contribute to its failings. It amuses me when people over the internet act a certain way then act all hurt.

This thread has taken a new turn. Instead of needless hijacking it, I’ll make this my last post here. Feel free to do whatever you want. Whether it achieves the goal you say you want to reach is a totally different subject.
If you wish to contradict yourself, who am I to advise against it.

#goodbye
#havefun
#oldnews

You wishing not to argue is nothing insulting. The part where you are trying to insult me is where you imply that i am just on here like “dudes who get on here just to measusure their…” You are just dancing around a personal insult that, i beleive, is innappropriate for a forum open to minors.

Uhm… Let’s stay on topic.

My question is, how would you guys compare the Replay Pro to the Surge or Speedaholic?

surge is way too small of a gap, and speedaholic vibes a lot (from what ive tried)

replay has a wide gap width, and doesnt vibe as bad

I agree with the surge. That gap combined with the weight makes a nasty nuckle cracker. the speedaholic I got though was almost dead smooth, maybe I just got lucky. I find the speedaholic to be faster than the replay, and more comfortable, but the replay spins longer and has more stability. The great thing about them is they’re both super cheap so you really don’t have to choose, just get both.

1 Like

The blue replay pro with orange caps are a bit heavier then the rest of the replay pros due to the material of the blue one. Even talked to Gentry about it, and he noticed it too. It is pretty noticeable. But… It’s still awesome. I actually like it more.

The Replay is more hefty and powerful feeling than the Speedaholic. I feel like the Replay spins longer and is more stable but definitely has more presence on the string than the Speedaholic (I prefer the Replay feel but YMMV). The Surge is a generally terrible yo-yo and the Replay is superior in all regards.

2 Likes