YYF PGM HEEEEELP!!!

Im new to the yoyo world and i need help! My PGM is broken. I dont know what the part is called but i know what it looks like. Its the part that holds the hubstacks and the two smaller bearings. It got striped. Anyone know where to buy a replacement?

And should i buy a Koncave bearing to install on it?

Thanks for your guys help in advance!

I believe that’s called an axle. Take it to the hardware store and find a set screw of the same siz and thread. If they don’t have a set screw long enough buy a screw of the same thread that’s long enough to cut the head off. If you have to go that route, be sure to use a file to smooth the cut end.

Here’s the axle size:
Pgm
4mm x .7mm pitch bolt (long enough to fit)

You don’t need a KK for it.

No, he means the hubstack post, not the axle.

Had the same issue with mine a few months back, your only option (that i found without having to buy another PGM) is to just replace the hubstack posts (and the axle basically) with a nut/bolt (4mm x .7mm pitch bolt) from a hardware store. You’ll lose the hubstacks of course, but that’s not really a loss in my opinion since I found the PGM to be way better without the stacks, less vibe and noisy, and I didn’t really use them anyways.

Isn’t it just one long screw going all the way through?
I’ve got the one w/o the hubstacks.

So if it’s a separate piece for the hubstacks, just find a screw of the right thread size then. It’s a stock thread, I’m sure.