YYF Lunatic!!!

Because it is inside of the other yoyo, so you can’t see how far it extends.

Those look intense

Had 2 Severe returned and 0 Genesis thus far. and one of the Severe just didnt have the cap pressed in :wink:

Do you guys think it’s worth picking one of these up if you already have (and love) a Hectic? I love undersized, H-shaped yoyos, which there aren’t many of, especially small bearings. I’ll probably just stick with my trusty Hectic and practice.

That is one of the ugliest yoyos I have ever seen.

I really don’t want to get one!

I’m not trying to trash you guys or anything (you’re one of my favorite companies and your customer service is amazing. I know some people that complain over the slightest vibe, and I don’t really care, but I’ve tried out 4 Genesis and 3 vibed. But like I said, great ideas and I love the customer service. Keep it up!

I really think that this yoyo looks really similar to the Hectic

Thats because the Lunatic is the Hectic 2.0

@hobbygod
this doesnt look like a hectic to me…more like severe/genesis

@rast
who said that?

Ben.

1 Like

I want this.

haha, yeah mitch this definitely looks like a yoyo that you would like. a nice undersized (it is undersized, right?) I’m thinking I am gonna like it. It reminds me of boss, just with kind of a more severe (no pun intended) drop off. I’ll bet it’s mad smooth.

the lunatic is a great yoyo. i have used one. someone i know works for yyf. the lunatic is extremely smooth and its weight distribution is unreal. this is a great yoyo for a great price

it’s weird everyone’s calling it ugly. i think it looks pretty awesome. i’m not sure how it will play though.

i got one it is best fundametal in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:
http://C:\Users\Shared\Pictures\lunatic.gif

Yea i bet it is, its like a Peak to a wooly marmot except its a hectic to a Lunatic, all they did was make it wider, and since Hectic is my fav 5a and fav fundametal, i cant help but agree

Looks a little more like a SEVERE Jr… or… “SEVERE 2, The son of SEVERE” Yanno, like a sequel to an amazing action movie, thats still amazing, but not AS amazing as the first because it has too much to live up to yanno?

in my opinion this yoyo is its own deal they like morfed the hectic so much its something new now

Yea, but i think this is the Hectic v2 that YYFCB was talking about

No one here thinks it looks like a flat rimmed hectic.
Ok.