Yyf flight not tightening

I was fixing something on my yyf flight i just got the other day on the bst and it just gets to a point where it doesn’t tighten anymore. Is it stripped or am I doing something wrong.

1 Like

Flight should have these arrows and don’t tighten past where they line up. Does it untwist?

Have you tried contacting Yoyofactory directly, yet?

Can I still do that when I bought it used?

First off…. I do not work for YYF, nor am I a customer satisfaction rep for them.

The reason I mentioned that option is simple> Yoyofactory designed the yo-yo.

They did extensive field testing of that yo-yo.

Before they shipped them out, they personally ‘quality check them’.

They would likely be a very good source of information regarding trouble-shooting.

That’s all… good luck…

1 Like

Writing this line this way makes me think it tightens some but not enough. Like usually when a yoyo hits the point when it doesn’t tighten anymore, you’re good and it’s time to start throwing it. If it is tightening but not all the way to where the arrows line up, check that the bearing is seated properly. Maybe I’m misunderstanding and it doesn’t tighten at all.

I think(think) he means the halves don’t come up tight.

For example> You are screwing the top back on a jar of peanut butter…. But the top just keeps turning and won’t tighten to the degree of telling you to stop.

1 Like

ooo that makes sense like it still spins but doesn’t tighten. Hmmm dang…I can picture it now thanks doc…sorry OP I don’t know what you can do if it’s like that good luck

If it came stripped I would probably ask the BST seller for a refund personally.