YYF Big Deal Review

Ok… YYF Big Deal Review!

Thoughts (Before Ordering): Well, When they came out with the Regular 2010 Mighty Flea, I was like, “Dude! I am Soo Getting this!”. Because I wasn’t in the Yoyoing World when they had the Original Mighty Flea. So, I was Excited about the 2010 Mighty Flea. Then not too much longer later, they got the 2010 Mighty Flea with Hubstacks! Then, I was sure i would get this one, so i ordered it.

Unboxing: When I got it in the mail, I was like SO Excited! This is my First Hubstack yoyo btw. I open the box, and you know those little circle containers you get with a little prize in it when you put a quarter in one of those toy machines? Well, The the Mighty Flea was in one of those! But, it wasn’t really in it, you open the little container thing, and it’s in this little black pouch. I open that, and there it is! Its Really Pretty! Came with some Orange String, so im ready to go!

First Throws and Thoughts: Wow, this is kind of hard to play with. The string is shorter than I thought it will be, so it is even harder to play with. It is Really fun though. It doesn’t take long to get used to. Then I try the hubstacks. It’s kind of cool playing with the Stacks! Like I said, This is my First Hubstack yoyo, so it was Fun! I notice some things while I’m laying with it. It is actually Really Smooth! It is like, Surprisingly Smooth! I also notice that it’s not that stable. It sometimes tilts during tricks, but whatever. lol. At first, the Hubstacks get in the way of tricks, like if you miss the string by just a little bit, then the hubstacks grab it, and it spins and tilts completely the other direction. It sometimes messes up tricks, what I’m trying to say. It is still an Awesome Yoyo!

Play: It actually plays really well. It is Really Fast! Since it is so tiny, it goes really fast during string tricks! It is really fun to do Arm Grinds! It’s like this little thing just rolling up your Arm! Gyro Flops look Awesome! It Sleeps for a long time too! This is just a Very Fun and Cool Yoyo!

Overall: This Yoyo is Great! It sleeps long, It is really Smooth! Grinds are Fun, Gyro Flops look Cool! This Yoyo looks Awesome! It is Silver with just the White Hubstacks on the Sides! Plays Fast! Very Good, I would Definitely Recommend this yoyo to Any Advanced Player who wants a Yoyo to just Mess around with, and Have Fun! Overall, I would give this yoyo an 8/10!
Thanks for Reading my Review! Tell me what you Think! :slight_smile:

Great review.
If you can, add pics, comparison pics, so people would know how small this yoyo is.
I have try one, and i can’t say i want one.
Too small, i like full size yoyo.
But the flea and big deal is absolutely fun yoyo.

Great review.
If you can, add pics, comparison pics, so people would know how small this yoyo is.
I have try one, and i can’t say i want one.
Too small, i like full size yoyo.
But the flea and big deal is absolutely fun yoyo.

great review buddy. I actually have a big deal and it is super fun to play with even though its a little harder.

I want one of those! Darn you! haha

wow thats cool!

cool i think it would be hard to do tricks on.