YYE's new shopping format.

I am not a big fan of the new format. Perhaps I am right and perhaps I am just old. It has been a while since I have purchased a new throw, but, whether I like the format or not, I like YYE and will continue to be a loyal customer.

I like the new format, and it’s pretty slick, but the only thing I have against it is the fact that it does not allow you to go directly to a store page from the forum.

I like it a lot! I was hoping for material specifics and release dates in the specs, but I understand that would be a lot of work.

I also wish the specs stated whether or not a fixed axle design is take apart.

Yes, I often used the store dropdown directly from the forum. It was nice but I will live w/o it.

Hmm, I’m not sure if that is something we can change or if that’s something you need to adjust in your gmail account. Ill mention it to Andre though.

Much appreciated hobbyman, hopefully the new layout will grow on you! Anything specific you aren’t a fan of? we’re still making changes and figuring out what we want the new site to be really.

The forum/blog will be updated next, so you’ll be able to do that soon hopefully!

It’s possible, i’m sure we will look into more in depth sorting in the future, but right now we’re just working on getting everything running smooth as is. I’ll make a note of material/spec sorting though!

This might be something we can add in the future as well. Until then, feel free to send us an email if you ever have any questions about a product, we are pretty quick to respond.

1 Like