YYE trick DVD

Here is an idea: the tutorial videos here are really great quality. This is one of the best places to learn. I think that a learning DVD should be considered. The conveniance of this format would be a welcome source for beginners like myself and future hobbists as well. What do you think?

I hadn’t thought of that before. That is an AMAZING idea I think. If somebody got access to the videos, it wouldn’t be too hard to make a nice DVD, with the chapters being the different sections and the scenes being the individual tricks. This is the best idea I’ve heard in a long time (in my opinion).

that would be hella sick. oh yeah, they should include bloopers!

Please dont say that, we try to keep this place clean and some people consider it a bad word. Also, Andre doesnt mess up 8).

1 Like

nope he doesnt he’s the yoer elite 8)

You must be NorCal.

Why would anyone pay for something they can easily get for free?

I think its a good idea, but I honestly think it wouldn’t sell well.

1 Like

Eeeeeeeverybody loves bloopers! ;D

@ Samad: what if you don’t have internet, or videos don’t like to load where you are? (School)

If you didn’t have internet, how would you order the DVD’s?

I understand folks do not want to pay for something freely accessible, but consider a beginner being able to carry the best learning resource and play the DVD anywhere on a portable player. Easy access creates more new hobbyists. Skate boarding is popular and wide spread because of the easy access to learn to skate videos.

Something like this is already in the works. :wink:

:smiley: Exciting!

Awesome

Go to the library. You can’t spend all your time there, but going there once or twice to do stuff like that is fine.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HYPERVENTILATES HEART ATTACK

Yea, for people like me the videos are veeery laggy (and i have no idea why :frowning: ), so that’d be an amazing thing to have.

It will sell like hot-cakes to beginners and veterans alike. Flash players can be fussy and difficult to work with, and it frustrates people all the time (horray for working tech support for WAY to long). Not to mention the bigger screen would be available…not having to yo-yo in front of your computer…the convenience of a DVD player’s navigation tools(fast forward, rewind, pause slow mo, frame by frame) instead of a gltichy (and in my opinion) poorly made flash players that we have here. YouTube is better, but you have to go through the hassle of getting to 'em.

Overall I think it will be a hit.

not too rush or anything (i know these things take a while) but is their an expected release date? or a month and year estimate?

Ya, I remember people talking about this in the spring. I’m glad it is actually gonna happen!