YYE trading cards

Could someone tell me a little bit about the YYE trading cards. Even possibly show me some? And why did they stop making the cards?

3 Likes

This is a Good question and I don’t even begin to know the answer.
But I know a guy @AndreBoulay .

1 Like

Last series was 2017. Pros on the front, stats and facts on back. These are mine. With a little help from forum friends I completed this series. I think this old photo has all the cards in it. I can take another one tonight. I think it’s short a few.

12 Likes

You have all years, all
series? bravo!!

1 Like

2017 only.

2 Likes

I have 46 unopened packs of 2017 cards!

14 Likes

Pretty sure I have complete sets of 2010, 2011, and 2013. It’s like a little photo album of yoyo friends.

5 Likes

We had actually been planning on a new season of them just before COVID - but the disruption of the contest season and everything else made me push pause again. With that said we are starting to discuss the return to yoyo contests - regionals/nationals for 2022 season and therefore the time is right to see if we can kick this back into gear! :blush:

17 Likes

Hmmmm, please consider adding some of the old forum members in the collection. That would be disruptive.

I can imagine “hmm, I got Gentry, Hirotaka Akiba… Hey, I got Andre Boulay, owww ****, no way yoyogeezer!!!”

That would be funny. With the original forum pictures…

4 Likes