YYE Trading Card Give-Away!

Hello YYE gang

I have a bunch of YYE trading cards and I don’t really need them. I would be willing to send them to someone who collects them or appreciates them more than I do. The cards are nice, don’t get me wrong, but I’m sure they would mean more to someone else.

I have like 11 of them, some are double. And yes, one is Andre Boulay, and two are Ed… any more info when needed. Post what you want to know.

If more than one guy shows interest, we have to come up with some kind of contest ;D

just kidding. Altough if somebody wants to throw in some Alchemy or Angelhair string for a trade he’d win for sure :wink:

All the best

Daf

i want that trade cards becouse here in Romania we don’t have yoyo stores and we don’t have the possibility to achieve trading cards…i will be very happy if you could sent them to me :slight_smile:

please count me in.

I’m in for whatever.

I’m in.

Well, only one guy can get them… What to do, what to do?? ???

Anybody care to throw in some Alchemies or some Angel Hair for a trade??

Otherwise I will have to throw a coin or something.

Give me an inventive reason why YOU shoudl get them and WIN ;D

cheers

im in. ill give you 5 white cotton strings

i can’t offer you something in exchange but i really really want that pictures becouse i don’t have any store in my country to buy something like that…they will have a place on my bedroom wall and they will be a nice background for the pics and videos that i will make in the future…i hope you will give me at least the doubles if you don’t want to give me all of them ;D

I’ll send 5 yellow Highlights and a dollar

The Cards go to Big Andrew, as he was the only one who posted a reason why HE should get it.

Congrats

Thank you very much :smiley: