YYE Luxuries

Yeah, he is missing out.

I’d rather buy a YYJ Quest than a CLYW throw. Frankly I’d like to try one but that would mean buying a CLYW yoyo which aren’t that cheap. I’d rather miss out thanks.

We really need to get this thread back on track. Does anyone have something that would be cool but not necessary that could possibly make it on YYE?

I would like an all yoyos tab. I don’t really care about companies so that way I can look at all the yoyos by price and all of the other sorting doo-dads

That’d be nice

Any more?

A price range, it would be a lot nicer to look at a bunch of yoyos that you can afford rather than looking at yoyos by skill level.

His exsistance will forever have a huge hole that can only be filled by trying a CLYW

if you guys want me to try one so bad, send me one. I refuse to waste my money on anything that isn’t YYJ.

Waste money on a non YYJ throw…
That sounds very boring. Asking for a YYJ sale is asking for a free handout.

Enough about my loyalty to YYJ.

(Insert reply about his loyalty to YYJ here.)

The truth!

Brand loyalty is one thing. But saying buying from any other company is wasting your money is just ignorant. :confused:
You don’t have to spend $130+ on a clyw, but you could try out something else, like a capless, or hour, or even a psg. It actually seems a bit disrespectful to say anything that’s not yyj isn’t worth buying. If all other companies were significantly more expensive, or offered inferior products, I’d understand. But neither of those are the case.

On topic,

This. I mean I don’t generally browse the shop for yoyos without knowing what I’m specifically looking for, but it would be a nice feature to have.

1 Like