YYE Black Friday deals?!

Are there plans for a Black Friday YYE sale?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dooooo iiiiiittttttttt!

2 Likes

But how about Cyber Monday

1 Like

why not both??

9 Likes

please im broke im begging you

5 Likes

I’m 12 years old, I have no money, PLEASE HAVE A SALE. I have to beg my parents for EVERYTHING!

6 Likes

7 Likes

Show them what you’ve learned and how serious you are. Show them it’s not just a silly toy that you will lose interest with in 6 months.

4 Likes

That never works for me lol.
Im 11, yoyoing for about 7-8 months and i always get my yoyos with my money aka the 3$ (actually about 2.5 or something) i get every week. Im asian so i guess that explains why my parents are like this lol

5 Likes

I have like 6 yoyos
1 throwrev b grade zephyr,
1 magicyoyo magistrate (n6) (no bearing)
1 yyf plastic wedge (broken axle)
2 cheap 2-6$ basic yoyo
1 1$ hubstack yoyo wi5 lights onn one side

3 Likes

I think this sort of parent behavior spans the entire globe across all cultures.

Someday you’ll thank them for it. :wink:

6 Likes

It’s odd how parents know nothing, nothing at all, until you realize, they knew almost everything, everything! When young you think you know everything, everything, then you get older and realize you know nothing, nothing! Life………pffft. Just hand me a yoyo! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

I agree

1 Like

Actually, i know our family is in a bad position when considering money, mostly because we just had a new brother and birth was expensive.

1 Like

Well, I heard about a Black Friday Mystery Box…

3 Likes

I guess so, but im pretty sure those traits are most commonly found in asian parents. Its an advantage though. You learn to pick which yoyos u really want, and you learn how to be satisfied with what you have. I get yoyos once in a blue moon so i learned that i need to make the most of it when i buy a new jojo.

1 Like