Let’s start with specs

Diameter:50.0 mm

Width:39.0 mm

Weight:65 grams

Response:Cbc slim pad

Bearing: c size center track

Please comment after you read and advice for next review

Intial thoughts:

Truthfully I thought it would just be slightly smaller than the genesis. But it was actually a lot smaller. I also thought it would be unstable and not have an extremely long spin time. After my first throw my thoughts were proved wrong

First throw:

I was blown away by the smoothness of this yoyo. It would sleep forever. On my second throw I completed hour glass and a little combo of my own and binded it up easily. I was amazed how fast I could play with it.

Parts etc.:

It comes with a center trace bearing for the initial release only and I thought this was a very nice touch.
On a flick the bearing spun for 25 seconds. It also comes with green CBC slim pads which provide very tight binds.

Overall play:

This yoyo is a beast. It sleeps really long, plays very smooth, and allows you to play very fast. It could pull off the toughest combos I threw at it with ease. The grinds for this yoyo are flat out amazing. The finish feels extremely soft on the skin. The thumb grinds are great also.

Closing:

I would recommend this yoyo to anyone who wants to play fast. It is also a very small yoyo. For 65 bucks I would definatelty get this in my collection

Bump

Overall, this review is okay, but criticism brings about improvement, so these are a few aspects you can improve on:
-Elaborate more on the cons, instead of just focusing on the pros of this yoyo
-Elaborate more on the shape and weight, and how it affects play
-Try to compare this yoyo to the rest of your own yoyos, but not on how it is better/worse, but try to be more specific and talk about the differences and similarities in shape
-Try to put in some pictures

i have a yuuksta and when i play with it idk if it just mine that dos it but when i throw it comes unlose and when i change my string on it the bearing always fall out dos any one know why??

you yuuksta must use hands to reclose when it comes unclose and bearing not always fall out if change string by detwist string not unclosing yoyo.

how comfortable is it? and how does it handle chopstick combos? just wondering…

by unclose do you mean disassemble? and detwist = unwind?
so when you change the string, you unwind the string to change it, not disassembling it?
sry I just got kinda confused… :smiley:

Why is the bearing falling out? They loosened the bearing seats since a lot of people had stuck yyf bearings… I think. imo it’s better.

i love this yoyo

I assumed he was saying his yoyo would untwist itself while he was playing with it and additionally, another problem was that he would untwist the yoyo to replace the string and the bearing would fall out while he was changing the string.

I told him to use his hands to tighten the yoyo if the halves get loose and to replace the string by unwinding it and putting it over the yoyo. Based on the incomprehensible wording of his post, I thought I should translate my response into something he might understand better.

yeah I understand what you mean. I tried to do the same thing cause I though he was undertightening his yoyo or something… But yes, hat is the proper way to string a yoyo. (plus disassembling it constantly is terrible for the axle sometimes)

I have one, it rocks. I’ve got it to sleep for four minutes and forty seconds, for you people that think that spin time is everything. I can hold it in the palm of my hand and it will sleep in my hand for ten seconds and then get it back to my hand. however my spec is having problems because when I flick it, it only spins for five seconds then stops. I will clean it to see if it helps. The bearing is also making it responsive! Help!!!

Yuuksta compared to 2010 Grind Machine or PGMv2

Center track bearing (only with first released yuukstas)

I’d prefer a YYF spec bearing… sad

CBC Slim Pad Yellow

Color and Design

Why?

You really don’t need to make a new post for every picture you took of it. Also you just quadruple posted. lol

Should I get this the skyline the quark or something else similar

havent tried the quark, but for the price this yoyo kiks a skylines butt