Yuuki Spencer joins LSFC

overpriced? Almost all of there high end metals are $100 and under and have one some of the best contest in the world. And the weight ring in the yoyo backwards? Who cares it is one time and Ben let the guy keep it and he got a new free one? I am no YYF fanboy by any extent but I respect that they put out there best effort to make good yoyos and help out the community.

so, anyway…

I hope this means more Yuuki vids. Oh man, a Jensen/Yuuki vid would be sweet.

MANY people feel that the 888X, Skyline, genesis+ and avant garde 2 aren’t very good for the 100+ dollar price tag. Some feel differently. It’s all preference.

As always, there’s some bonehead who will talk smack about a company in any of these threads.
If you don’t understand YYF at all, why trying to overanalyze every single thing when there’s no concrete meaning and/or is purely coincidental? Noonar, if you got nothing to say, you better just shush.

Plus, why we talking about that in a Yuuki Spencer thread anyway?

Anyway, I’m sure he’s cooking up lots of sweet tricks. Looking forward to Yuuki’s contribution to the LSFC.

Maybe it is just wind. Go sit on a toilet for a while and see if anything happens.

4 Likes

Has anyone else tried doing that trick Jensen does in the OP?

My neighbors think I’ve gone “full retard” by now.

Worth it

I guess.

“That’s a hard trick Charles 'cuz it hits me in the belly, It’s hard for that belly regen”

lmfao

The results?

And that is how I will wear my hats from now on.

I find his humour a bit hit-or-miss, but that one made me laugh out loud. And watch on repeat a few times. :wink: Definitely a hit.

Something I always hate to admit is that I love YYF higher end throws lol I hate their plastic throws, since I’ve had horrible, vibe filled experiences with them, but the 888x is one of my all time favorites, it’s up there with my Trinity and DNS. I also want the get another Skyline, and the Genesis is the most competition grade yoyo I’ve ever used, I prefer it over the Avalanche and even Chief. I’ve thought about it, and I feel I don’t nearly give YYF enough credit, their costumer service is amazing, and their quality control for their higher end products is amazing for yoyos produced at such a large scale. Something else I realized was YYF is constantly listening to the community and improving their designs. And I’m one of the few people that like hub stacks lol

3 Likes

“Joins LSFC”.

Until they actually start doing things better than Backspin, all they are is a group of friends that barely update their blog and content. I am thoroughly hoping as a group they will start posting thoughts videos and other things more like how they started. None the less, its chill Yuuki decided to be involved. He has roots with CLYW so I am not surprised.

Ps- I’m not sponsored by Yoyofactory nor on any other company rule. I’m a lonewolf doing my own thing while kicking.bass with a toy.

So stop with the chatter.
I play with what I want, right now its yyf, the next day its recrev, the next could be C3yoyodesign.

~Z

2 Likes

Also, liking a yoyo does not mean you are representing them.

Get your facts straight, kiddo. Real talk. So I threw a supernova in a video? And the people in there asked what I thought. I told them it was a good yoyo cause thats my opinion.

Not any different if I threw a Werrd Irony or a CLYW Cheif. Does that mean I am representing them?

Sorry Noonar, but no.

1 Like

Ok, Ok, I’m sorry. It looked as though you were advertising them. Sorry.  :-[

pats his head There there.

I probably was. A person on there was asking between a Super nova and a Genesis so I told him he should of leaned more towards a Supernova just due to the properties it has.

I really want to see what Yuuki may do with LSFC.

Ok :stuck_out_tongue:

And yuuki will do great

Completely agree,people can say what they want about yyf but their customer service is second to none, I had a first run northstar and it cracked i sent yyf an email and they sent me a brand new one for free

Yay! Yuuki! ;D

He’s been repping CLYW a lot recently, oh come on Yuuki just join them already ;D