Yu gi oh anyone?

Ive been watching the show since i was very little and recently decided to get into the card game. Any one else play?

i have a 57 card six samurai deck with other warriors and supposedly im really good for 2 weeks! :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatā€™s the card limit on a deck in YuGiOh? 40?

Dude, go on duelingnetwork.com
You have to. Oh gosh.
Its yugioh galore. I love it :slight_smile:
If you can get an account etc
And learn how to use the site, you and I need to duel

Im pretty sure 40 is the minimum and 60 is the maximum. Havent played in ages :smiley:

I used to be super hardcoreā€¦ But $700 dollars later I decided to get out of the tournament sceneā€¦ It had consumed my life all my free time was yugiohā€¦I was either playing, buying cards, trading cards, playing one of the videogames, playing dueling network, playing by myself, or reorganizing my cardsā€¦

I Traded most of my rare cards for a friend of mineā€™s whole yoyo collection, It was a fair deal for both of us, shows you how much Money I had sunk into cards and got back into yo-yoing. I still have one deck (gravekeepers) it was my favorite, though not my best. I still debate on going to a tournament, but I donā€™t want to get sucked in again. Plus I donā€™t know much about todayā€™s metagame so I would probably loseā€¦

Iā€™m a hardcoreplayer I use psychic grandsoil,mermails,and thunder family
my nameon dn is thebrokeygoduelist add me and you want to stick around the 40-45 card amount for consistancy

I run an infernity deck, typical 40 card deck 15 side deck. I also have an unfinished six samurai deck, and Iā€™m planning on making another deck but I canā€™t decide which type to build next.

due to the new ban list predictions and the fact bear is being reprinted any axis fire fist is good I just made a 3/4 axis fire fist

I used to play a lot, then I gave all my about 700 cards to my best friend just this last summer, but that stuff was fun! I used to have almost every single special card, I think they were called ā€œlegendaryā€ cards but I might be wrong. I also had a lot to synchros.