YoYoSkills.com :Captured: Photography Contest

I have been itching to run another yo-yo contest, and you guys know how much I love photography. I found a few spares in my collection that I think might entice you to participate.

1st Place: An ILYY Torino + a YoYoSkills.com Photographic Review Book
2nd Place: A YoYoJam SFX + a YoYoSkills.com Photographic Review Book
3rd Place: Duncan FH2 (2010 edition) + YoYoSkills.com Photographic Review Book

Rules : Your entries will be judged by me and narrowed down to the top 5 entries. The Top 5 entries will be voted on by YoYoSkills.com readers (1 vote per IP) and the top three entries will be awarded the prizes! Three entries per person (although 1 prize per person). Your entries must be emailed to Contest@YoYoSkills.com AND uploaded to the YoYoSkills Contest Flickr Group by November 30th and must have your name on the picture in one of the corners to ensure user copyright. You may only submit photos taken by you, must be a new photo taken specifically for this contest, and the pictures must be yo-yo related (family safe photos only please). Submitted pictures must be high resolution. By entering the contest, you allow YoYoSkills.com to use your photos for the purpose of this contest only. You keep the rights and ownership to any photograph you produced and submitted. Digital programs may be used to enhance the photograph but must not alter the perception of the photograph with artificial elements.

Final Entries and Voting will be announced first week of December.

Have FUN! Feel free to share this contest with your friends. Anyone may enter. Get out there and take some great shots. Pick your best three and email them to me by November 30th. If you like, you can show off your work in this thread.
Rules and details after the Jump:

YoYoSkills.com

I am definitely competing. This is an amazing idea. Thanks for this!