Yoyos with a comfortable shape?

So what yoyos do YOU like that has a comfortable shape, what do I mean by that? I mean like the doesn’t hurt when you catch it either hard or wrong. For example my czm8 hurts when I catch it wrong, what yoyos do you enjoy that don’t hurt when you catch it wrong/hard? Id like to find out

Square Wheels Yoyo Company - Nomad

Pretty much any very round organic will be comfy, though!

Puffin 2 is very comfortable

Reccomendations in stock here at yye would be better please

The first throw that comes into mind is the OD Valor, but then I saw that there are none in stock. Another comfortable one is the OD Format:C, but this one kinda hurts a bit if caught wrong.

Well, you didn’t specify at all that you wanted to buy, and that you wanted to buy from here. It was a broad question that seemed to be out of interest rather than pre-purchase scouting. :wink:

Spin Dynamics Smooth Move is a comfortable undersized yoyo that’s in stock. One of my all-time favourites.

Werrd Minute is an inexpensive and comfortable option-- they call it “undersized” but it’s more of a mid-sized IMO.

One Drop Cascade or Benchmark O… comfy throws!

I’ve found that just about every organic shaped yoyo is pretty comfortable. For V and to a lesser degree, H shaped throws, I think whether or not a throw will be comfortable will depend on your actual hand.

Most comfy yoyos in no specific order.

Albatross
Triton
Cascade
Addiction
Punchline
Peak

All metal yoyo’s can hurt your hand, but, an Organic throw is more comfortable and hurts less.

I really like the Shapiro of my Turning point Paranoid it has a nice rounded v shape I love

I own a cascade and addiction, I do have to say they are nice yoyos. So how about rounded v shapes, or whatever you call the shape of the proton. Or how about something that’s not organic shaped?

Crazy D isn’t bad since it’s made of delrin and plays pretty well

Classic General-Yos. All of them.

YYF Cypher is a nice comfy throw. It will be the chilliest when it’s released.

Bassline 2

I like my torrent 2 as well too!