Yoyos that you know you own, but can't find

I have a Kyo Alph somewhere I’m pretty sure. I don’t remember trading or selling it.

I have a load of YYJ’s somewhere that I cant place. My favourite Hitman, blue with gold rims, included.

1 Like

I had a Dif-E-Yo that disappeared after a trip to Japan, had one of the first run YYJ Hit Man go missing and a night moves 3 that really bugs me I’ve never found it, moved 3 times since so I’m pretty sure those are gone. :persevere:

I’m better at organizing my stuff and remembering what I take with me now days, but sometimes I’ll realize I haven’t seen one for a while and have to go track it down. Like I had a Magic Yo Node I couldn’t find recently which was usually one of the ones I either have in my car or my work back pack and I thought I already thoroughly checked my bag, I had pulled everything out. Turns out it wrapped up in a black hoodie I had, even though that was the first thing I shook out it wrapped in a way where it didn’t roll out, and it was in a YYE black bag on top of it haha.

I wish i had enough yoyos for this to happen to me :man_shrugging:

thrash comment pls ignore

3 Likes

There’s a white fhz lying around somewhere in my house… havent seen it in years.

Also a white x convict at my aunt’s old house, so that’s probably gone forever now haha.

1 Like

My VTWO is missing! :sob:

:smiley:

2 Likes

I got a raw Float somewhere. Could be anywhere though

1 Like

Just occurred to me that I should have a Buzz On Menehune Pro around here somewhere that I haven’t seen in maybe 10 years. Lamesauce. I liked the pog art on those.

My YYJ Patriot is missing and the worst is that my Roo-Yo is also nowhere to be found.