Yoyoretro feedback

Bought a Woodland from @yoyoretro; quick communication and shipping. Anything I could say feels a bit redundant at this point. Transaction went great!

1 Like

Purchased a OD Fat Tire from @yoyoretro. Transaction was great! Great communication, prompt shipping, and well packaged throw. Thanks!

1 Like

Yo-yo in great shape? Check. Good packaging? Check. Quick shipping? Check. Extras I wasnā€™t expecting and a handwritten thank you? Double check! Packages like this can really turn around a crappy day (or week). Thank you @yoyoretro. Everyone, heā€™s good to go!

1 Like

Great mail day from @yoyoretro. Received a G2 LLT in record time. The Ghost Berry colorway is so much nicer in person. Thank you. :star2:

2 Likes

Just received another perfect transaction with @yoyoretro, I believe this is my second 5050 and 4th transaction. Communications were quick, shipping was fast and the package came securely packed including a personal note, donā€™t hesitate to deal with @yoyoretro, I know I canā€™t wait to see what he posts next.

2 Likes

I just received a package from @yoyoretro. It was a perfect transaction, he worked with me on the deal and quickly shipped the item. 10/10 will buy again.

1 Like

Iā€™ve lost track on how many times Iā€™ve purchased from Nathan. Every time is better than the last. He is quick to respond, fast shipping and everything is exactly as he discribed. You wonā€™t go worng purchasing from him. I canā€™t wait till the next time. Thank you.

1 Like

Just completed a purchase with Mr. Yoyoretro. It was a pleasure. Good communication, item as described and amazing packaging.

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Amazing transaction from @yoyoretro. Everything was packaged perfectly, condition was perfect, and seller communication was superb. Highly recommend!

1 Like

I just received the Yoyo I ordered in excellent condition with the original box, string, extra strings and some excellent personal effects. The hand written note was greatly appreciated. This transaction couldnā€™t have been better. It was fast, the seller responded quickly, communicated well and the yoyo came just as described. 10/10 all day.

1 Like

Grabbed a few throws from @yoyoretro and couldnā€™t be happier. Great communication and discussion about the throws beforehand, fast shipping, and throws were in fantastic condition. Very happy with everything!

1 Like

Leaving some feedback for @yoyoretro !

He sold me the G2 prototype ā€œFenrirā€ after he had seen some of my comments about being sad that I didnā€™t buy one when they were sold. He tagged me in his sales post and I quickly snagged it! Fast communication and fast shipping!

~Z

1 Like

I just sold a Ti Respawn to @yoyoretro and had a great experience. Prompt and quick to respond. Turns out we both go to the same local yoyo club. Small world.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: @yoyoretro is a great seller, everything came packaged properly and arrived safely. Would buy from again. :partying_face:

1 Like

Just received my Dis Anima and OD T1 20/20 from @yoyoretro . Fast replies and same day shipping - very cool!

The yo-yo was fully equipped, the package itself was perfectly packed (for me this was important since it was traveling across the ocean).
And the bonus stickers and a piece of paper with nice words made me very happy :melting_face:

1 Like

Bought a Gnome from @yoyoretro
It was packaged well and came as described. A great seller with good communication and fast shipping, would buy from again. :+1:

2 Likes

Snagged another throw from @yoyoretro and it was just as good a previous! YoYo shipped very quickly and very securely, and was in excellent condition. Absolutely love it. There was ever a nice little extra tossed in the box. Would recommend, and would do business with again for sure!

1 Like

10/10 Honest and Friendly. He sold me a Mint rare throw for OG price from manufacturer. :raised_hands:t2::heavy_check_mark::+1:t2:

I reached out with intent to purchase a limited edition (quantity 16) throw in Mint condition. Reasonable to think he could have leveraged that for profit.
Coincidentally after purchase I found the OG listing from the manufacturer. YoYoRetro sold it to me for its original listed market price. Heā€™s here for the love of the game and the trade. Add to that a hand illustrated ā€œthank youā€ card, some bulk string and some stickers to boot.

TL;DR Iā€™d recommend him to anyone!

1 Like