Yoyoretro feedback

I bought a Jon Gates Mantra from @yoyoretro and had a great experience. Fast communication, fast shipping, good packaging with extra string and sticker. Would happily buy again.

1 Like

Bought from @yoyoretro - awesome as always. Quick to ship, well packed ā€“ The Best! A++++++

1 Like

Just got a beautiful throw from @yoyoretro he responded, and shipped fast. Just a really nice genuine guy to do deals with! Always a pleasure!!!

1 Like

Hi all Iā€™m here back again to report another top notch throw and experience from @yoyoretro. To say it was a great experience is a understatement. The packaging was great and I appreciated the care. Donā€™t hesitate to deal with yoyoretro heā€™s a great dude for sure!

2 Likes

I received a MK1-SW RBC from Nathan yesterday. I canā€™t say enough about this transaction. Nathan responded quickly and shipped the item the next day. The RBC came securely packaged and he included a personal note and some extra strings. It was exactly as he discribed, like new. I would not hesitate to buy from Nathan again.

3 Likes

@yoyoretro is an A++ seller! Bought a throw from Nathan and it showed up safe and sound as described. Awesome deals, packs well and ships out fast. I would not hesitate to do business again. BST with confidence.
Efren

2 Likes

I just received a Recess Joyride from @yoyoretro and itā€™s like new, it came with the box and even some extra strings.

Heā€™s a very good and honest guy and a pleasure to do business with. Package arrived quickly and packaged extremely well.
Iā€™ll definitely do business with him again.

Thanks again dude.

1 Like

What a treat dealing with @yoyoretro. They shipped promptly and the yo-yo came just as described. I look forward to dealing again. Donā€™t hesitate to make a deal with them.

2 Likes

Just received my second purchase from Nathan. This was another great transaction, Nathan responded quickly and shipped the same day. I purchased a Layer Infinity Kasm from him, it is in mint condition and exactly as he discribed. It came securely packed. Donā€™t hesitate to purchase or trade with him.

1 Like

Perfect transaction. Quick response, polite, fast shipping, packed well, and accurate description. Thank you yoyoretro!

1 Like

Got my DD Monarch. My guy threw in some strings and stickers. What a king!

1 Like

Just got a sweet TMBR from @yoyoretro! Really nice and professional. Got the yoyo to me quickly! I love it! Great seller! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome seller. Shipped super secure, the triple double packaging safety. Shipped quick. As described, and a very nicely written hand note which I enjoy collecting.

1 Like

I just bought a yoyo from @yoyoretro and the entire process went very smoothly. Communication was excellent, as he answered some extra questions that I had about the yoyo and sent me more pictures of it from various angles. He shipped it out right away, and I was surprised to get it in just a couple of days. I wouldnā€™t hesitate to work @yoyoretro again!

1 Like

I bought a couple of yoyos from @yoyoretro and I couldnā€™t be happier. He was incredibly patient and pleasant with the negotiations and messaging and just in general a great communicator. Shipping was fast and everything arrived really well packaged and safe, and exactly as described.
Do not hesitate to deal with @yoyoretro!

2 Likes

I just received a yoyo from @yoyoretro and could not be happier. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the packaging job was top notch - complete with a few extras and a nicely designed hand-written note! The yoyo is in mint condition. Really couldnā€™t have gone any better from my perspective.

1 Like

I received my purchase from @yoyoretro today. Communications went great and he shipped fast. It arrived securely packed and exactly as he discribed. Even threw in some extra strings and sticker.

Donā€™t hesitate to deal with @yoyoretro, heā€™s a great guy

1 Like

Purchased a Serenade from @yoyoretro. Everything was packaged superbly. The yoyo came quickly and was as described.

Couldnā€™t be happier with the transaction!

1 Like

Just received a package from @yoyoretro He shipped fast and everything was as described. He even added a hand written note. Donā€™t hesitate to do business with him. A+++ :yo-yo:

1 Like

Count me as a happy customer! Every part of the transaction was first rate.

3 Likes