YoYoRecreation Appreciation Thread

I just bought one… ::slight_smile:

I’m surprised to see that the Valkyrie’s are still in stock. :-X

Personally I’m waiting for more colours… though I know this will probably be a long wait. :stuck_out_tongue:

I got my Valkyrie. Nice!

Initial thoughts:

The OG Triad := New Triad as the: Draupnir := Valkyrie

Heavier, more powerful, but less float and directional speed. I love it; great for learning due to phenomenal spin-time and stability. The penalty: less float than the Draupnir and not as agile.

A great addition to their lineup for sure.

I got a Valkyrie yesterday … For $180

Can’t wait to see how it plays

How the hell?

Also would anyone here possible sell a slepnir?

I love this thing already ;D I think I like it more than the Draupnir :o

2 Likes

I just love the way the rim overhangs.

been outta the scene for a few months aside from paying attention to the occasional fb bst post and just found out there were new rebellion throws released. i had really wanted to try a bunch of the previous releases but held off…finally pulled the trigger on a gazer. excited to see how it compares to its original yyr counterpart, i suspect i will be very happy with my purchase

really, really wanted to get a valkyrie too but its hard enough to convince myself to spend $220 on a yoyo in general let alone the first day that i put more than 15 minutes into throwing in months

iridescent irparlor overdrive

btw anyone knows what edition this middle box is

isn’t that the box in which fake YYRs came?

Yup. Same one as used for the MIC ones

Anyone what prototypes were sold on wyyc 2015?

Valkyrie’s… on YYE? This is good news indeed… ;D

I’m probably gonna get mine off of YYR. Don’t want to drop $260 total on one.

I heard from a little birdie that there’s gonna be a release of more Draupnirs soon. Anyone know anything of this?

£152 later I now own one. Help me…

Where did you hear that?

Thought I’d drop my YYR collection in here. Not the most comprehensive but I’m very happy with it.

dat Seventh Heaven…

and I wish I got a Parf Diff2, I just can’t resolve myself into buying one full price

It’s a nice yoyo. I ordered it direct with nothing else in the package. Worth it.

Sweet collection man! I’m close to pulling the trigger on that Rebellion Golyat, how is it? I’ve heard only good things, but it’d be good to hear more before I buy it. :slight_smile: