Yoyomasterall's official BST

Whats up guys? nothing o ok  8) anyways ive decided to make a new BST. i have a few rules (i know i never have rules but things change)
1.If u have less than 10 positive feedback u WILL ship first (unless we work something out)

1. I never ship first i have 17 postive feedback 0 neutral and 0 negative. if you cant trust me then i guess u cant trust anyone.

3.If you have any Negative or Nuetral Feedback i will NOT ship intil the package arrives at my doorstep!

1. Im a pretty nice human being PLEASE do not lowball or excesivly ask me about the condition or vibe on my yoyo.(1 or 2 times is ok but ive had people who ask me like 20 times and annoy me very badly!) The condition of the yoyo will be listed.

I know that sounded kinda mean but i just dont wanna lose my yoyos or be annoyed to the point where i back out of the deal…

Pics of the FG BVM,B+ GM2,and 2012 Supernova will be up sunday night i do not have them with me…

I DO EXCEPT FOOLS GOLD OR B+ IN MY WANTS!

Looking For
HEAVY FRICKIN HITTER!!!
09 Severe!!!
Code 2!!!
Chief!!!
Artic Circle
Glacier Express
Avalanche
PEAK!!!
Bapezilla
Eesit
Cascade
Code 1
Albatross
Drop Bear
KLR
G5+
Grind Mutant 2
Avant Garde 2
Modded FHZ’s (as deal sweetners)

If something is pending you can still offer

OFFER ANYTHING BUT THOSE WILL BE THE ONES THAT WILL MOST LIKELY GET YOU BIG.

HERE WE YO

C3 Master Galaxy - SOO GOOD it has 3 tiny scuffs and 1 stop where the anno rubbed off DEAD SMOOTH WILL BE HARD TO GET OFF ME TRADE ONLY

Imgur

Imgur

OD Code 2 - Not sure what the color way is called:/ its dead smooth and Mint TRADE ONLY

Imgur

Imgur

Monkeyfinger Evil Yo - Spilt Milk (B grade) has 2 big scratches and some mini anno flaws.$55 Shipped

Imgur

Imgur

Super G - Green has some tiny scuffs and 1 dent thing. plays good:3 $55 shipped PENDING

Imgur

Imgur

FG BVM - Near Mint its has 1 tiny spot that has 3 mini pinpricks. no vibe $70 shipped

B+ Grind Machine 2 Metal - Green, has 2 mini dings and some small scuffs. plays very good the reason it is b grade is because 1 side is darker green than the other. $55 shipped

2012 Supernova - Blue w/ dark orange splash. beat scuffed around the rims has 2 dings the rest is scuffed still Dead smooth. its missing a response pad though. $50 shipped

sppy revenger for code 2

Dont trade with yousef! hes a scammer!!