Positive feedback for YOYOJAMizm

I got this bimetal shutter today from
@YOYOJAMizm ! He shipped it out next day after purchasing. Would buy from again!

4 Likes

I received a yo-yo in the mail today from YOYOJAMizm. It was packaged well and arrived unscathed. They shipped promptly after payment and as it was a more valuable throw, made sure it was insured. This certainly assuaged both of our concerns since the throw got stuck in a USPS limbo for a bit, but finally arrived today! They were communicative and prompt in replying throughout the transaction. A+, would do business with again.

@YOYOJAMizm shipped quickly and securely and responded to messages promptly. Don’t hesitate to buy from him!

1 Like

Just picked up a couple of high end yoyo’s from @YOYOJAMizm.
Transaction was easy and quick. Yoyos were shipped out fast and arrived in advertised condition. Thank you! Recommended.

@YOYOJAMizm shipped the yoyo fast and secure. The yo-yo arrived just as described. Super easy transaction.

I completed a deal with them a week or so ago and it went as smooth as possible, no complaints whatsoever and I look forward to dealing with them in the future.