Yoyojam XLR8

Looks great. Although it doesn’t have an undercut, the exaggerated “H” shape reminded me of undercut-type yoyos.

For $30, I’d be in like Flynn. Or something.

(PS, am I the only person who thought of Ben 10 when seeing the name?)

More excited about this than the Yeti.

The Yeti seems like a basic plastic yoyo. This looks like so much more…

My wallet is already crying.

Soo many cool yo-yo’s…

A new yoyojam I might just buy!

More $30 Ill buy 2 or 3.

I did too! I loved the original show, now they have these weird spinoffs that aren’t very good. XLR8 was awesome, but Wildmutt was the GOAT. Yeah, I miss that show.

On topic though, for $30, I’ll definitely be picking one of these up. It looks awesome!

I have contacted JD he said the YoYo will be in the $30-$35 range.

Psh, noob. I’m getting 4 :stuck_out_tongue: lol.

1 as my go-to
1 as my 5A
2 as my Competition set.

Seems like your type of yoyo, has the dimple for finger spins. :slight_smile:

Getting one! (or 3)

Awesome! I didn’t expect it to be that low!

Is it going to be available at Worlds?

Oh, and if you have a Facebook, Yoyojam is doing a contest on their page to win one of these.

I’ve tried it and its very light feeling and not very solid playing. It is however a fun yoyo it can go fast but it’s more fun to slow down with this one. Also the metal part has an awesomely steep curve wich looks great and allows grinds.

Seems like what one would expect with all that center weight.

Does this yoyo seem counter-productive to anyone else?

Define “counter-productive” in this context.

The Decision line by Werrd is a pretty recognizable one.
I believe Yonity also had a 4A throw like this; I’ve heard it was very good.

I think he is saying that some yoyojams have a plastic body with metal rims, not a metal body with plastic rims.

Oh man, you guys know me so well :slight_smile: aha. Don’t forget it’s a YoYoJam :wink:

Yeah. Not sure if they are gonna be prototypes or actual runs of the YoYo. I’ll ask JD later, I’ve bugged him enough for today.

They always have new yoyos at World’s. That’s why you are seeing these right before World’s. They are letting you know to bring a lot of money.

Man, I had $500 spending money for worlds, I would’ve wasted all
my money at the YoYoJam Booth.