YoYoJam Synthesis

Well actually there is no plastic, the middle is metal too, it is all metal. Just colored to look like marble. :slight_smile:

Roughly $125.

Whoops. He didn’t have the description posted when I first looked at it.

LOLOLOLOL. Am I the only one who thinks “marbles” is one of the funniest words ever? It can’t just be me…

You’ve lost your marbles boy!

Haha! Thanks for the heads up. I think I’ve lost them a long time ago… Sadly. Marbles! Marbles for everybody!

Now I must add this to my Nats Pick up list. Excuse me while I beg my dad for $125.

Although I can’t see the front profile much, it looks like they have placed a dimple in the middle for finger spins, they’ve been doing that a lot lately. Personally though I don’t mind, I love to finger spin. :smiley:

Lol be lucky you have a parent that gives you money at all. If I were to ask my mom to have 1$, she would tell me to shut up, because she’s playing angry birds. Heh heh. My life rocks.

Darn, I thought there were going to be plants in it, because of the name and all.

Haha! That’s funny. That would be interesting though…

IKR!!! I love the dimples!!!

He said no. He told me to go to work with him. Guess ill be working, it’s gonna be worth it though. I wish I was going to worlds :frowning:

And you guys thought CLYW’s ano looked cool :wink: lol.

Out of everything in this thread. This is what I payed the most attention to.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I want a General Yo Badbutt edition Majest

l0l0l

It does have a very catchy tune.

Hold crud! These things are $165! :-X

JD said that where $125.

On YoYoNews Instagram, it says $165.

I wont be getting this for a while then,…