yoyoGstring - Catalog and Stuff

Posted this image to my insta today.
I finally remembered the name of the green/pink/red one. LEETOlicious.
Stefan B was a UK yoyoGstring team member and his forum name was MagLeeto.

GRRReen.
Allsorts.
Pink Hippo.
Ocean waves.
Midnight run.

The barely visible Light purple one MAY be former team member David U’s custom.
I honestly forget what we called it. A very light colour mix in a thicker formulation.

I think some of these designs need to be re-born. :slight_smile:
I guess I need to order more thread!

9 Likes

cant wait to try these out!

1 Like

Hey Paul. Really great to see you active again. I still have a stock of TH I bought from you years ago. :slight_smile:

Was MagLeeto the fella that had numerals in his name in place of letters? The name looks familiar.

1 Like

Back in the day, your string was the stuff I saved for “special yoyos”. I always loved your color combos.

When you stopped making it I stored all my stock away and just burned through Kitty String because that’s my “every day” stuff. I just dug up my old collection of G-string… Maybe it’ll remind you of some of your old combos. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I seem to recall that…vaguely. magl33to? Looks weird though. I’m honestly not sure and we’ve lost touch so I’m not sure how to ask him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much for this! I see some TD! Man, that was HOURS of fun to make!
Can I assume the smaller white ones are GLOW?

I built a shopping list last night of 8 other colours I’m going to build back into some designs.
I miss that fun of webstore Limited Runs!

“Only 50 bundles of ‘design’ and ‘format’, grab yours now”!

Such a rush.

2 Likes

Still glows after all these years…

11 Likes

Why, oh why, can I only heart this ONCE?!?!?!?

3 Likes

Yea that was it I think. I remember somehow his (very old) profile was accidentally deleted from the YYN forum and he had to make a new one. Obviously that was years ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YYN? Hrmmmm, not ringing any bells. :wink:

1 Like

Still pumped about more g string. I only have one new one left. Still holding onto it.

1 Like

You’re definitely right, I recall the 3s as well.

2 Likes

Some colourways I recently packaged.

Candy Corn, Bapekillah
Fallout, Goth Chick

3 Likes