Yoyofriends

Thank you for being so responsive btw!

3 Likes

that engraving is so clean

2 Likes

I’m digging that cosmic colorway :grinning:

2 Likes

Official video for sync is here. The yoyo will release here soon on yoyoexpert. You can get yoyofriends top quality at 50 USD.

10 Likes

Our player Drake using the SYNC here. 3 of the 7 yoyofriends team memeber now prefer sync as our main comp yoyo. All 10 colorways will release here very very soon.

9 Likes

How many tower tricks do you know?!

2 Likes

Too many :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yoyofriends news.
The entire yoyofriends team USA will get the production Sync this week (The US players needs some RT and HB for worlds so we got them ready just now) . I just tried the production Sync myself and it is even more of a speed demon with the 0.3g weight reduction I proposed. The performance on it is absolutely insane, make sure to try one or get one, don’t sleep. All 5 yoyofriends USA players will be at worlds. Ollie, Owen, Drake, Stephen and Myself, if you want to know who we are and try yoyofriends stuff, find us there! All new Hummingbird and Magpie colorways are coming soon to yoyoexpert! Follow our instagram and right here on the forum for updates!

10 Likes

Awesome! I’ll be on the lookout for you guys

3 Likes

The gold Hummingbird might be the most beautiful yo-yo I’ve laid eyes on. Makes me feel the way I do about my favorite guitar!

6 Likes

First new Hummingbird colorways is Blue! This Blue is our favorite blue yet. It is between the darker blue and lighter blue from previous run but alot brighter, more vibrant.

10 Likes

Blue :eyes:
f6b031e

8 Likes

When???

3 Likes

It will be here on yoyoexpert soon. I don’t know exactly when.

2 Likes

I just checked and it’s not

1 Like

The second new colorway is Purple with gold rims, inspired by Thanos.
Getting this yoyo is INEVITABLE.

16 Likes

You have to call it the Thanos colorway now.

6 Likes

This does put a smile on my face

3 Likes

The blue one looks great, but I’d like to see a few photos of it in a natural lighting environment.

Also, an aqua Hummingbird would be awesome…

The final colorway of Hummingbird is red/maroon with gold ss rings. Inspired by MCU Ironman. Yoyofriends love you guys 3000.

10 Likes