Yoyofriends

Here are some quick update on yoyofriends recently!
1st we got our newest member Malte Voss from Germany! He is the Co founder of forbidden tactics and he have quality content on Instagram. He was trying to find a perfect yoyo that can slay in both contest and everyday use for 14 months and he instantly found it in Raytracer. Then he contacted us and we worked it out! Welcome!

2. We are doing another run of hummingbird and magpie along with the new monometal. They are almost done machining so expect them soon!
Cheers.

11 Likes

What will the new Hummingbird colors be?

3 Likes

Not 100% sure yet. Haha.

2 Likes

Well, I’d like to put my vote in for cherry red. As I understand it, that color never got a full run. Is that correct?

5 Likes

Maybe,maybe not,in a way.

2 Likes

YES! Malte Voss is AWESOME, good choice!

7 Likes

Not sure how to interpret that…

3 Likes

All 4 current models of yoyofriends. New wave coming soon!

14 Likes

Yoyofriends Sync, coming very soon.

15 Likes

Woah woah woahhh where’s the raw at

5 Likes

Right here

16 Likes

Loving the look of these, gonna have to get my first yoyofriends when these drop.

3 Likes

Here are the Specs:
Material: 6061 aluminum
Diameter:56.57mm
Width:45mm
Gap Width:4.45mm
19mm standard pads
Weight: 64.5gram

The yoyo is designed by myself and my good friend who is great at CAD and designing.

7 Likes

That raw is real beautiful

2 Likes

More pictures of the yoyofriends Sync. The perfect synchronization of speed and power. All 10 colorways will be available here at yoyoexpert soon.

11 Likes

Love the shape and specs!

2 Likes

The pink purple and raw are callin my name

4 Likes

I’d love some more magpies!! The specs are perfect for me. Just not in love with the black and red. I’m pretty close to getting one and stripping it lol. Wouldn’t mind a raw myself!

3 Likes

More magpies are coming, don’t think there will be raw but a 3rd run will be here after sync release.

6 Likes

Sweet!!! I don’t mind not having raw, just prefer it over the red tbh. It’s me not you! Lol