YoyoFactory's Dream Titanium Released July 17th!

The Amazing Bag Man I loved that part!

initially I wasn’t a fan of the plastic dream, but once I threw the gold ctx into it, it smoothed out and I find myself playing it more than the other 2.

Pleased with the Purple ;D
Aurora Borealis Replay Pro :o Thanks YoYoFactory!!!

1 Like

That Replay looks Sick!

I want the big dream.
Release date?

Is the purple Dream a prototype? What color are the caps on the Aurora Replay?

1 Like

I think it was a defect in coloring and YYF posted about it on their FB. He then contacted YYF about getting it over the blue non-defect ones. Just what I think happened.

The Purple is an electroplate mistake? They called it “Suprise Purple”. It’s what I was offered instead of the numbered version I had coming originally.

The caps are neon yellow on the Replay Pro :wink:

Wow, those look DREAMy, you’re so lucky! :wink:

That purple Dream is sick.

Yoyodoc sent me a few nice photos of his Titanium Dream mods. I don’t think anyone else has one like this right now. Pretty cool huh? Nice work 'doc.

^^ ultra-rad.

Reminds me of what Chris did with the hoodride peak.

I neeeeeed those pink throws. Let me repeat that… NEEEEED

That single pink and clear throw? I’m not even sure what it is-- it’s a pedestal for the Dream right now. :wink:

It’s a prototype… And it’s really really really good.

I decided to give this a bump for the production release date of July 17th. These will retail at YoyoExpert on July 17th, for those who missed the Indiegogo release. I have a question in about the packaging and whether it will be the same as the boxed Indiegogo release. So, more on that later.

Am I the only one who can’t get that black finish off my mind? Even if it was a string cutter, that thing was beautiful. A limited small run of those would be great. I’d definitely buy one. The Dream has become my main player since I got it. It just seems to keep getting better the more you play it.

I put it (brushed) on the calibrated scale at 65.27g. It’s plenty solid too.

Awesome. I’m very happy with my Dream Titanium, it is an amazing throw. I don’t think a day has passed since receiving it that I haven’t thrown it. You would think this is my signature throw ;D.

I used to believe I preferred 67-70g throws, the Dream has made me question that belief. So solid, it is hard to believe it weighs 65g. I also find the brushed finish handles finger, hand, and arm grinds very well.

This was an absolute steal at the indiegogo price, and a great value at $300,which I seem to remember is the production model price.

I still generally prefer 67 and up, but I think the titanium material makes a big difference, so it still feels solid. I didn’t want another light titanium like the Dazzler. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t think I’d complain about another gram or so of weight on the Dream, but this is dialed in just right. The Big Dream weighs 68.08g, which is so funny, because it feels so light. I guess that oversize/plastic made the difference.

I have picked up the Dream every day since I got it too. It’s amazing, and still shocks me that we got it at that price. I just replied to the email, to stay on the mailing list about the perks. Don’t forget to check your email boxes.

It’s a fantastic yoyo. And if the Aluminum Dream gets a production release, too, it’s an absolutely comparable option for those who can’t or won’t spend 3 bills on a yoyo. Aluminum Dream is really REALLY good.

Walking around today with the Ti Dream, though, and the urge to spark it… even in the daylight… well, let’s just say, that’s a powerful urge! Haha!